Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to this forum and do not have a lambo or getting one soon but in the next 4-5 years I am looking forward to purchasing one.

I was just curious on what you do for a living to be successful to drive a lambo or lambo's

I have a mortgage office that I have opened 4 years ago and has been going good, and expanding in the next year with other investors and branch of in different states and hope I can get my dream lambo in the next 3-4 years.

If you dont mind , what do you do and how did you get to that success to drive your dream car "lambo"

Thanks for taking time to read this and hope to see your guys success.

:)

·
Registered
514 Posts
Want a real answer? The real truth is that you can make enough $$ in any given field. You only need to be a little better than your competition, and save your money. There really isn't a golden ticket that will enable you to buy something like this with little or no work, especially in todays economic climate. Get rich quick works well for those selling the program.

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
please read raymondo's post.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Want a real answer? The real truth is that you can make enough $$ in any given field. You only need to be a little better than your competition, and save your money. There really isn't a golden ticket that will enable you to buy something like this with little or no work, especially in todays economic climate. Get rich quick works well for those selling the program.
That's actually a very good answer.

·
Registered
15 Posts
A little bit better? Hmmm.... not sure I completely agree with that, no offense :).
Best advice I ever heard. Ignore your competition. Find out what you can do that no one else can or that no one else does, and exploit the hell out of it.

Not my advice, from Larry Winget's "It's Called Work For a Reason"

·
Registered
115 Posts
That's an even better answer. The real money isn't in rising to the level in the current market, it's in creating an entirely new market. (ie; Disney World with theme parks)

·
Registered
480 Posts
I think there is actually a TV show about what to do to be able to afford a Lambo. It's called "Lottery Changed My Life".

You won't find some secret formula on this forum. There are probably as many different careers represented as there are cars. If you want one bad enough, you will find a way.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Property is (depending on your country now) a good option to invest in, as is the sharemarket (although risky). money is to be made in trade and branching out the way you are suggesting is a good way to make cash so continue.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I don't know about the rest, but for me, it's all about passive income. If the amount of money you make is limited by the number of hours you work, then you're in trouble (unless your hourly rate is very high). You can get rich at a young age like I did by running multiple businesses that each give you X amount of money per day. Once you're done setting up the business so that it runs itself, you can create new businesses. Rinse and repeat. The sky's the limit in my opinion.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts