Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how much the Loge wheels weigh and what might be some lighter options? Are there no spacer options available for center locks?

I recently acquired a Performante with Loge wheels. I do like the wheels but would prefer to bring them out further which I understand is not an option with center locks. If I am mistaken please let me know. As much as I do like these wheels I will look for replacements if spacers are not possible and I would prefer to save weight if I can.

Every manufacturer talks about weight saving technologies in their wheel design but doesn't appear to be very open about the actual weight of the wheel. Do carbon fiber wheel options save much if any?

I may opt for 19"/20" so I can run R888s on all 4 corners.

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
I am not sure about center lock spacer options, but I will say that spacers suck on Huracans. I temporarily had spacers on when I lowered my car until my new wheels came in. The spacers really hurt the handling and over all driving experience. It was terrible and felt dangerous to me. Its crazy what a measly 15mm can do to the stability of the car. Now I am on the new wheels with offsets that matched the stock wheel with spacers, and it feels stock again. Very planted and handles great. My advice to you is get the new wheels with the offsets that would make you happy.

Beautiful perf in your avatar.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am not sure about center lock spacer options, but I will say that spacers suck on Huracans. I temporarily had spacers on when I lowered my car until my new wheels came in. The spacers really hurt the handling and over all driving experience. It was terrible and felt dangerous to me. Its crazy what a measly 15mm can do to the stability of the car. Now I am on the new wheels with offsets that matched the stock wheel with spacers, and it feels stock again. Very planted and handles great. My advice to you is get the new wheels with the offsets that would make you happy.

Beautiful perf in your avatar.
Great info, thank you!

Reactions: Fayzeless

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
No problem. Just want to help anybody out that is considering spacers. They will be disappointed. For a while there, I was worried that my car was messed up from lowering it. Had to wait a while until my wheels came in to confirm that it was indeed that spacers. Thank god it was.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No problem. Just want to help anybody out that is considering spacers. They will be disappointed. For a while there, I was worried that my car was messed up from lowering it. Had to wait a while until my wheels came in to confirm that it was indeed that spacers. Thank god it was.
Yeah, I definitely don't want to hurt the handling of the car. I'll be doing Novitec springs for now but I'll likely switch to coilovers in the future.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You will be happy with the Novitec springs. That is what I have and they are great. Only thing they changed was the ride height.
How did the ride height change? My 610-4 was too low to align properly.

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
How did the ride height change? My 610-4 was too low to align properly.
It just lowered the car .5 to .75 inches. I didn't notice an alignment issue after it was lowered. My plan was to get an alignment when I got the new wheels. Just haven't done that yet because I haven't really driven it yet.

·
Registered
128 Posts
The Loge are forged and lightweight spoke design. You aren’t going to shave off anymore significant weight unless you go with exotic materials like carbon fiber, magnesium, etc.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The Loge are forged and lightweight spoke design. You aren’t going to shave off anymore significant weight unless you go with exotic materials like carbon fiber, magnesium, etc.
I can't choose something lighter if I don't know what they weigh at all.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts