Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know the costs for light green/volt yellow calipers and similar interior accents as personalized options similar to the pix? Thx!!
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire
Seat belt Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive design Car seat cover

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
The light green calipers are $2,200 for steel brakes and $3,800 for CCBs. I have attached the MY2022 pricing list and you can use it plus the online Lamborghini configurator to build and price your EVO.

Attachments

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The light green calipers are $2,200 for steel brakes and $3,800 for CCBs. I have attached the MY2022 pricing list and you can use it plus the online Lamborghini configurator to build and price your EVO.

Completely missed that. Anybody get ad personam threads to shed light on that pricing or did I miss that too?? Or is that color Giallo Belenus in the picture? Thx!!

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
I don't believe there is any Ad Personam thread but you can always search it. The thing with Ad Personam options is that they are nearly endless so that would be something to go over with your SA. The pricing list I gave you lists a few Ad Personam options but it is not all inclusive.
That color in the seats does appears to be Giallo Belenus.

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
I got light green calipers and it matches my paint perfectly Verde Themis.

Premium Member
On my interior I wanted to go with Verde Scandal, but it was a $9k option so I went with the standard green which is a shade darker. You really couldn鈥檛 tell there is a difference if I didn鈥檛 point it out. I have dominantly black interior and I could not justify paying $9000 for a few diamond accents.

Reactions: Rcasa20

Registered
2020 Huracan EVO RWD
@Rcasa20 My Green Calipers rang up at $1400, matching seats with evo trim 3600, contrast stitching 900, Embroidered headrest Lambo 1000 (Must have ;) )

Registered
20 Giallo Auge Urus | 2021 Verde Scandal SVJ | 2021 STO Arancio Atlas/Verde Mantis
Verde Scandal maybe?

Premium Member
Yes, that is Verde Scandal and matching interior. I couldn't believe my SA when he told me the Verde Scandal matching interior was $9,700 extra cost. I thought for sure that had to be a typo, and ask him to double check, he did and it was no typo. So I had to go with the only other green offered which was Verde Fauns.

Can you believe almost 10K for those accents!

Registered
20 Giallo Auge Urus | 2021 Verde Scandal SVJ | 2021 STO Arancio Atlas/Verde Mantis
Yes, that is Verde Scandal and matching interior. I couldn't believe my SA when he told me the Verde Scandal matching interior was $9,700 extra cost. I thought for sure that had to be a typo, and ask him to double check, he did and it was no typo. So I had to go with the only other green offered which was Verde Fauns.

Can you believe almost 10K for those accents!
I can believe it bc that鈥檚 my SVJ. lol. Verde Fauns would match Verde Mantis and Verde Selvans best IMO.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts