Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently finalizing my order for 2022 Huracan RWD. My dealer is telling me that I can't get Lifestyle Pack with Dark Chrome interior. I really want both. Does anyone know if the dark chrome interior pieces can be bought aftermarket and fit?

·
Registered
64 Posts
I don't think your dealer is correct - it's probably just a glitch in the car configurator. I ordered my H with Lifestyle, Drivers and Dark Chrome.

Edit: Ask the dealer to enter the order in their system, the combo should take. The online car configurator has a ton of glitches in it.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,482 Posts
I would never try to fit a new car with aftermarket interior pieces if I had a choice.

·
Premium Member
17,482 Posts
I don't think your dealer is correct - it's probably just a glitch in the car configurator. I ordered my H with Lifestyle, Drivers and Dark Chrome.

Edit: Ask the dealer to enter the order in their system, the combo should take. The online car configurator has a ton of glitches in it.
I got the same package on mine.

·
Premium Member
17,482 Posts
Any reason why?
I just don’t like anything that’s not OEM except exhaust and CF wings. I want to keep my cars as factory original as possible. I guess it’s just a thing with me.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I just don’t like anything that’s not OEM except exhaust and CF wings. I want to keep my cars as factory original as possible. I guess it’s just a thing with me.
Got it and make sense. It’s been a debate I have had internally myself as well. It’s such a beautiful design car and feels kinda wrong to change out but man do I love the 1016 bonnet…

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,550 Posts
Do you just prefer the look of the dark chrome? I ask because I heard people complaining about glare and reflection with the standard light colored chrome on the Sports Seats but with the two EVOs I have owned and put on around 3000 miles combined I never noticed that “problem”.
Though, if it is a matter of personal preference could that be an AdP option/request?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Do you just prefer the look of the dark chrome? I ask because I heard people complaining about glare and reflection with the standard light colored chrome on the Sports Seats but with the two EVOs I have owned and put on around 3000 miles combined I never noticed that “problem”.
Though, if it is a matter of personal preference could that be an AdP option/request?
I ordered a Spyder so I was a little concerned about glare. I also thought the dark chrome better matched the sport seats and other dark interior details. The standard chrome looked like it popped too much with the rest of the interior.

·
Premium Member
17,482 Posts
Dark Chrome wasn’t available as an option when I went to order my RWD.
It wasn’t on the option list when i ordered mine either, but my SA told me it was part of a package and would come with it automatically, and it did.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,550 Posts
I ordered a Spyder so I was a little concerned about glare. I also thought the dark chrome better matched the sport seats and other dark interior details. The standard chrome looked like it popped too much with the rest of the interior.
I see but, I do like the lighter chrome, as it contrasts better with the seat leather so that is my personal preference.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts