Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Huracan Evo RWD Spyder (ordered, April 2021 delivery)
51 Posts
The flames are fun to watch, but I can’t imagine that’s good for the cats to let so much unturned fuel get through them. Fender flares dont look good to me.

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Was expecting a more professional garage...putting cars like sardines in a barn looking garage & driving the car around a dumpster with installers dressing like a thug aren’t very good for the brand image 😂

I think I will stick with stock or UR.

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
14,039 Posts
The flames are fun to watch, but I can’t imagine that’s good for the cats to let so much unturned fuel get through them. Fender flares dont look good to me.
looks. Like a kit car. Who would do that to that once beautiful car? Reverts in the fenders doesn’t work for me. No offense to the owner, difference in taste.

·
Registered
757 Posts
The rivets look cheap and the cars are so slammed to be nearly undriveable. To each his own.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Negative sir.. just say no.
IMHO, Lambo has built in so much original drama that adding more to an Aventador just ends up making it look gaudy.

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
14,039 Posts
I think the flames were pretty neat, but that is as far as it goes for me. There are some good looking kits that don't look like this one.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Not in a million years.

·
Registered
167 Posts
There is only one widebody kit that I would consider and that the one by Duke. No rivets. Full panel replacements.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Most of the negative comments seem to involve poor fitment/construction and lack of communication with the customer. Plus it seems like most of their big projects are no more than renders.

Personally i would go with a company like 1016 or novitec, there are multiple cars fitted with their kits. So at least you wouldn't be just buying a render.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Most of the negative comments seem to involve poor fitment/construction and lack of communication with the customer. Plus it seems like most of their big projects are no more than renders.

Personally i would go with a company like 1016 or novitec, there are multiple cars fitted with their kits. So at least you wouldn't be just buying a render.
Neither 1016 or Novitec have a widebody lit

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Im in the process! Like the gentleman above said, "To each his own" ..........from a 57yo going on 21, I say hell yeah!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts