Lamborghini Talk banner

41 - 60 of 214 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Picked this up in Miami in December 2017. All stock except the addition of a carbon fiber rear wing and the custom painted wheels that the car came with.

Do u know what wing that is or do you have any more pics? I bought a wing and I find that’s it’s too big

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Do u know what wing that is or do you have any more pics? I bought a wing and I find that’s it’s too big

hmmm...That is Nathan, Sydney Dealership. He is a cool guy

·
Registered
779 Posts

Yikes that thing is big. Took me awhile to find a wing that I wanted. It's a copy of Vornsteiner Novarra, perfect size and lines flow great with car.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Here are a few photos of my Huracans. The first photo is right after I got the super trofeo, The following are the same car with the new livery.

Last one is the VF-E SC Huracan

·
Registered
55 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi 01sus, here's a couple more pictures I just took

Hi 01sus, here's a couple more pictures I just took of the wing. It actually came with a new carbon fiber bottom panel that matched the wing, but I liked the way the body color flowed across the entire back panel, so I had the carbon panel painted to match the car. I can probably get the manufacturer name if you really need it.
Dave

PS What is the trick to posting larger pictures? Mine all come in as thumbnails.

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi 01sus, here's a couple more pictures I just took of the wing. It actually came with a new carbon fiber bottom panel that matched the wing, but I liked the way the body color flowed across the entire back panel, so I had the carbon panel painted to match the car. I can probably get the manufacturer name if you really need it.

Dave

PS What is the trick to posting larger pictures? Mine all come in as thumbnails.

Thanks for the photos. If you could get a supplier name that would be awesome. With the pics I just use the Tapatalk app and it attaches the photos

·
Registered
38 Posts
Dave

I would love to know this as well. All I know how to do is post the thumbnails.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
You have to upload the pics to a pic hosting site like Photobucket or Flickr...and just insert the link in your posts here... That's all.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks for the photos. If you could get a supplier name that would be awesome. With the pics I just use the Tapatalk app and it attaches the photos

Sorry, I was unable to get the manufacturer name on the rear wing. I bought it at the same time I got the car last year at Prestige Motors in Miami. I haven't been able to find one like that since. I looked everywhere on the wing itself , didn't find a single name or model number

·
Registered
10 Posts
I love your wheels! Where did the come from?
Came with the car when I bought it. I think the dealership had the wheels done as a "one off". I didn't like them when I first saw them in the pictures, but when I saw them in person, I really liked them. Looks as if they just had someone paint the inner portions of the pentagon wheels green, nothing too high tech. If you look real close, the paint isn't an exact match, but it is close enough. I think they just omitted the pearl coat step.

41 - 60 of 214 Posts