Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 214 Posts

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Plenty of threads on the G showing of the cars - but I haven't come across one on the H forums (maybe ever?)

So here's a thread to show of your beauties - Let's see what you got!

·
Registered
778 Posts
Blu Caelum 610-4 VF800 Supercharged

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
My 2018 HP

·
Registered
84 Posts
Just took delivery of my 2018 HP last Wednesday. In the shop for complete clear bra, window tint and radar install.
nice, id lower it on novitec springs to get rid of the wheel gap and tint the orange reflectors

·
Registered
59 Posts
nice, id lower it on novitec springs to get rid of the wheel gap and tint the orange reflectors
I meant to say I will be tinting the reflectors as well.

I have been looking into the lowering. How much does it impact the ride quality and handling? Will these springs maintain the lift system which is a must to have on this car?

·
Registered
84 Posts
I meant to say I will be tinting the reflectors as well.

I have been looking into the lowering. How much does it impact the ride quality and handling? Will these springs maintain the lift system which is a must to have on this car?
drives just like stock, doesnt affect the lift.

·
Registered
84 Posts
That looks amazing! Do you have more pictures? Is that lowered as well? Factory matte or a wrap?
lowered yes, factory grigio titans matte paint with xpel on top, wheels are by anrky although they look similar to mimas oem ones, twin turbo kit by cfi designs

Are these adjustable? What would be a reasonable modest lowering level for front? I was thinking of 3/4 inch in front and 1 inch in rear.
yes they are coilovers and have adjustability to them

·
Registered
59 Posts
lowered yes, factory grigio titans matte paint with xpel on top, wheels are by anrky although they look similar to mimas oem ones, twin turbo kit by cfi designs

yes they are coilovers and have adjustability to them
How much lowering in front and rear?

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
drives just like stock, doesnt affect the lift.
Are these adjustable? What would be a reasonable modest lowering level for front? I was thinking of 3/4 inch in front and 1 inch in rear.
Call Ultimate PD... Like 700 or so for what Novitech charges 2x...

I have them... They're perfect and don't change ride much...

They lower around 3/4" front and just under 1"in the rear

1 - 20 of 214 Posts