Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
Plead, what are you having done? I almost went there for my window tinting, but a friend recommended Midnight Tinting on Sand Island.

Reactions: Plead5

Premium Member
2015 Lamborghini Huracan 610-4 馃嚭馃嚫
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Plead, what are you having done? I almost went there for my window tinting, but a friend recommended Midnight Tinting on Sand Island.
I've known these guys for years and Roy always takes care of my cars. I'm getting a full Ceramic-Pro Kavaca PPF and then a 2 stage Ceramic coating on top of it. Also getting the wheels & calipers ceramic coated to include the wheel barrel. I'll be putting some good miles on the car and with only 4k on it now I'd like to keep that paint looking new. The ceramic just extends the frequency i'll need to wash as well as making the wash easier. Those light showers come out of nowhere & always seem to find me.

Premium Member
That sounds great. I will be getting mine done after I get my HP wing and base installed next week.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know I鈥檓 in the wrong forum but I can鈥檛 resist showing mine gettin a bubble bath.
Definitely not the wrong forum! I would love to have 2 some day, my wife gives me mean looks too often.

Premium Member
I know I鈥檓 in the wrong forum but I can鈥檛 resist showing mine gettin a bubble bath.
Love to see pics no matter what. You have 2 beauties!

Registered
2005 Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster & 2007 Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 Coupe
Great pics Y鈥檃ll. Hey, I have a silly question. When you wash your bulls, do you spray over engine cover and let soap suds pour into your engine bay? It鈥檚 impossible not to. I hate having to spray engine room to rinse suds. It takes extra time to rinse and dry to avoid water marks on carbon and stuff.
What do the rest of you do?

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Great pics Y鈥檃ll. Hey, I have a silly question. When you wash your bulls, do you spray over engine cover and let soap suds pour into your engine bay? It鈥檚 impossible not to. I hate having to spray engine room to rinse suds. It takes extra time to rinse and dry to avoid water marks on carbon and stuff.
What do the rest of you do?
My guys said they just stuffed microfiber clothes in the slots while washing it. I've heard others on the forums just say to throw a towel over that entire area and then lightly wash it by hand after washing the rest of the car.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
I create 5 hour videos of every wash and wax but fear not I will not subject you to those epics. :giggle:

Premium Member
Here is a wax video after the wash but I will wash the EVO on Monday and post pictures. Let me ask you do you guys prefer pictures that show the EVO foaming at the frunk? :giggle:

Attachments

Premium Member
Those photos look beautiful, but if I had to guess I would have thought that was Blu Lemans! It's all about the lighting.

Premium Member
Those photos look beautiful, but if I had to guess I would have thought that was Blu Lemans! It's all about the lighting.
Absolutely, I had my flood lights on and it did make the car look darker. The Blu Cepheus is much lighter and it's extremely active in daylight......beautiful color! I know someone else that had equally good taste at one time.:unsure:;)

Premium Member
I did a screen capture from my 5 to 6 hour long Wash & Wax video, gotta love technology.............soapy goodness at its best.馃Ъ Trust me, it is Blu Cepheus not white.......

Attachments

Premium Member
Dayum Albert 6 hours? Takes me 20 minutes max to detail my H.

Ceramic coating and CCBs FTW
Not just 6 hours, 6 solid hours of perpetual motion. You see, I view the car washing as an alternate workout, and I am uber thorough.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts