Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone done underglow lights on there LP? if so which ones would you recommend? TIA

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
15,886 Posts
I wanted to do them when I had my Gallardo, but they are illegal in my state.

·
Registered
2013 Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are legal here aside from blue/red flashing. Which opens door for interesting concept. Part of my is like “what are you 16” lol the other part is like do it!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
They are legal here aside from blue/red flashing. Which opens door for interesting concept. Part of my is like “what are you 16” lol the other part is like do it!!!
I feel the same way. I assume you've seen the videos of Morohoshi's Fighting Star cars? If not you must. My wife likes the holographic chrome wrap... very dangerous for that 16 year old part of my brain.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
You are 16 HA. Reminds me of suped up JDMs in Fast and the Furious. Id play around with it just for the ground effects.

I love the multicolored ambient lighting in my Countryman S. Exterior lighting would add to the playfullness like the illuminated logos on the ground from the mirror casings.

·
Vendor
2,520 Posts
In the Engine compartment with a glass engine cover would look nice

1 - 6 of 6 Posts