Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone done underglow lights on there LP? if so which ones would you recommend? TIA

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,865 Posts
I wanted to do them when I had my Gallardo, but they are illegal in my state.

·
Registered
2013 Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are legal here aside from blue/red flashing. Which opens door for interesting concept. Part of my is like “what are you 16” lol the other part is like do it!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
They are legal here aside from blue/red flashing. Which opens door for interesting concept. Part of my is like “what are you 16” lol the other part is like do it!!!
I feel the same way. I assume you've seen the videos of Morohoshi's Fighting Star cars? If not you must. My wife likes the holographic chrome wrap... very dangerous for that 16 year old part of my brain.

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
You are 16 HA. Reminds me of suped up JDMs in Fast and the Furious. Id play around with it just for the ground effects.

I love the multicolored ambient lighting in my Countryman S. Exterior lighting would add to the playfullness like the illuminated logos on the ground from the mirror casings.

·
Vendor
2,621 Posts
In the Engine compartment with a glass engine cover would look nice

·
Registered
103 Posts
Decided to pull the trigger. Fast and the furious!!!

View attachment 294954
Looks great!! I've been going to some local car meet ups (no Lambos or other exotics b/c those guys rarely drive theirs ha ha and wouldn't be seen around tuner cars and such) and now that I've seen LOTS of underglowing lights I'm hooked and think it would look awesome. You just proved that right here - thanks for being bold enough to share.
I've got an orange G so I'm thinking a little orange underneath and maybe some under the glass bonnet as well.
I'll keep you updated on the final product!

·
Registered
103 Posts

underglow and engine bay lights installed!
It’s pretty slick with the Bluetooth app, can make them any color and do whatever movement you want to do. Two separate zones for the engine bay and underneath.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,865 Posts
Tape some fluorescent glow sticks to your rims 😀
Lol, I tried it in the wheel wells and it was just not the same. I still want the underglow lights, just can't use them when I am driving the car.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Orange under orange might be too much. I think a snow blue or purple would contrast the orange way better. Either way, still looks cool!
It can be any color so I start with orange and then just play around with it.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Looks great !!! How did you run your wiring ?
I was lazy and paid a local shop to do it. It took them awhile....there's a small button on the left side of the center console by the driver's seat that turns it on and off. the app is called XKChrome.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts