Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not much detail but it does reveal some of the rear decklid, it also reveals it has the same style rear grille as the LP580-2.

Also included is a photo of the new ALA logo which stands for "Aerodynamica Lamborghini Attiva" - which is the active aero system the Performante will use.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,479 Posts
If there's one there has to be more!

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Hmm, is the engine cover made of glass or plastic (to safe weight). I assume that there will also be a non-glass cover available. IMHO, it's more function than form but I never liked cars with wings :)

·
Registered
436 Posts
Might just be the nature of the spy pics but this really doesn't do it for me... The superleggera peaked in 2008 IMO. I'll hold off total judgement until we get full specs and details though.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
I don't like wings too :(
But I love the car and the technology it has.
That's why I'm ordering it.
Hope to get used to the wings. ;)
Same to me :) BTW, the new dates for the Esperienza in Imola have been set last week and I will attend again. My dealer will just check out if the Performante will be available at these times (April or September). I'm looking forward to test the 610-4 and Performante head to head on this famous track. The video on youtube with the german driver from the Auto magazine shows that he was the first time there and it was obvious that he didn't knew the torque curve of the car (took some turns in wrong gear and was anxious to brake late). My goal is to overtake the instructor in the 610 in front of me ... LOL

Talking to my dealer yesterday he confirmed that the Performante Spyder will come out a year later. Can we get a transparent wing ?

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
I'm glad we have owners on here who can speak the truth and not be "fan boys". I posted about the exteior couple weeks and I'll say it again the Perf doesn't have the wow factor I was hoping for similar to the wow factor the SV has from the standard Aventador. And I wasn't impressed with the rear, personally the rear of the H and side profile is too stumpy for have a wing like the SV. Makes the car look odd.

I really wanted to be blown away before taking a hit on my car and getting the Perf but I wasn't impressed at all. Sure tech is amazing, lap times are awesome which is all good if you're tracking the thing but you also want a car that looks the part. I guess we might see future variants of the H which might be more aggressive. For now I think I'm going pass on this car and wait what for what else Lambo decides to come out with next for the H platform.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Same to me :) BTW, the new dates for the Esperienza in Imola have been set last week and I will attend again. My dealer will just check out if the Performante will be available at these times (April or September). I'm looking forward to test the 610-4 and Performante head to head on this famous track. The video on youtube with the german driver from the Auto magazine shows that he was the first time there and it was obvious that he didn't knew the torque curve of the car (took some turns in wrong gear and was anxious to brake late). My goal is to overtake the instructor in the 610 in front of me ... LOL

Talking to my dealer yesterday he confirmed that the Performante Spyder will come out a year later. Can we get a transparent wing ?
Just came back from Academy in Livigno!
The BEST driving experience I have ever had. Trust me it is incredibly fun!

·
Registered
341 Posts
I'm glad we have owners on here who can speak the truth and not be "fan boys". I posted about the exteior couple weeks and I'll say it again the Perf doesn't have the wow factor I was hoping for similar to the wow factor the SV has from the standard Aventador. And I wasn't impressed with the rear, personally the rear of the H and side profile is too stumpy for have a wing like the SV. Makes the car look odd.

I really wanted to be blown away before taking a hit on my car and getting the Perf but I wasn't impressed at all. Sure tech is amazing, lap times are awesome which is all good if you're tracking the thing but you also want a car that looks the part. I guess we might see future variants of the H which might be more aggressive. For now I think I'm going pass on this car and wait what for what else Lambo decides to come out with next for the H platform.
I do not like wings but I have another problem. My H is from april 2015 and ita has 19.000 miles. I want to change it before it has too many miles.
The Spider is too short for me I can't seat weel in it. That's why I'm buying the performante.
Still not sure of the color. Love the yellow but because of the wing I'm starting to think to some regular colors.
Here my actual choices. Next week I have to decide :(

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts