Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Hope this doesnt violate the rules but one of my clients bought the kit from us and wrecked his car before we got it installed. He owns the kit but is too anti-social to sell it online. He's asking $20k for the whole thing. It's a 9 piece kit and comes with the spoiler. 3 piece side skirts, Front and rear bumpers, Carbon inserts in front and carbon diffuser under the rear. Super nice Kit. Was $28K when he bought it but he's getting a newer model now so this does him no good now. Again If I violated the rules I am sorry, just delete the thread, I am just trying to help a client.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I will have pics posted by 9am est. Pm a fair offer, I don't think he's fixed on the 20k.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here are the pics we have of the Kit, The Actual Kit not some photo taken from the internet.

Attachments

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here are the Marketing photos to help with seeing it on the car. Hopefully this helps.

Attachments

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
we spoke to the client today, he wants this kit gone. PM us and make an offer.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Wow looks sic.... I would love this on my murci but don't wanna invest the money for the kit and install then paint . But if I was going to get a kit this would be at the top of the list . Glws bro it should go fast.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry guys, I dropped the ball on this one for sure, forgot I even posted it here, lol.

But I still Gotta sell it, He doesn't want to part it out I'm sorry, but I'll bet I can negotiate on your behalf. I think I can get this thing from him closer to $17K, but then there is shipping on top of that.
HMU, lets make a deal! I'm ready to open up space on my showroom! And this thing w/ a solid painter is badass, If you need it installed and painted we can do that as well.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
422 Posts
What if everyone who wants a part just pays their part, and then you still give him his 17k :).

I'll take the Rear wing spoiler. Hell I would have taken the front facia, but I hate those side gills.

Let me know, I'll send money quick :)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What if everyone who wants a part just pays their part, and then you still give him his 17k :).

I'll take the Rear wing spoiler. Hell I would have taken the front facia, but I hate those side gills.

Let me know, I'll send money quick :)
My Client got back into the country yesterday and we spoke about the kit. I got him to agree to let me part out the kit. I explained your thoughts on doing it in one move to several differnt people and he was cool with that, then I realized that I can probably move them individually either way. Now he hasnt gotten to me with the prices he'd like for each piece but if you want the spoiler message me what you think is a fair number and I can try and work it out for you man. Thanks.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Can you give me specific details on the spoiler? Maybe a link to just the spoiler on the manufactures website?

Thanks for working with me on this.

Jon

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Can you give me specific details on the spoiler? Maybe a link to just the spoiler on the manufactures website?

Thanks for working with me on this.

Jon
LB Performance | MastermindNA

This is the web page: just scroll down and you will see everything we have available. The Wing and kit I have posted is what we have here, but all the others I have direct access to.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes Sir the Kit is in fact still available. The Client is taking fair offers, and open to parting it out if there is a specific part of it you may be interested in.

Attachments

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I spoke with the Client this morning and he said He would like $3500 for the rear. It has NEVER been installed. We ordered it for him awhile ago but he changes cars so fast we never actually got it on there, lol.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yes , We still have the kit available.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Just an update , that The full kit is still available and the client has let me know he will part it out.
thank you. PM me your offer and I'll try and make it happen for you.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts