Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 H EVO RWD on order
2,218 Posts
This is a quote from my SA earlier this week, “We are still taking deposits on EVO until they announce the new variant. Whether all of those get fulfilled or not as EVO orders is the million dollar question.”

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,710 Posts
Hello,
Just wanted to see what’s the latest news for allocations. My deposit was September 1. Thank You all!!!
Demand still exceeds supply so the timeline I was recently quoted was from deposit to delivery you are looking at about 12 to 18 months.

Reactions: OZZY

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,710 Posts
HURACAN EVO SPYDER AWD
OP, AWD EVOs are rarer than a sighting of Bigfoot and have been that way for 9 plus months. There is a rumor that the reason for the shortage of AWD EVOs may have something to do with the eventual release of the AWD Sterrato but that is just a theory at this point. FYI, it is far easier, though, not easy to get a RWD allocation. Best of luck!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,071 Posts
Doubt if all the EVO's ordered will be built.
I agree and I think the dealers are excepting orders because they know they can probably switch them over to the new tecnica.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,710 Posts
I think Lamborghinis' business model is based upon the concept of always produce a little less than people want to keep them coming back. To date, it has worked quite well for them. There are several new models coming in the near future the tecnica, sterrato and the replacements, and of course, although, less important to me a Urus update.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,710 Posts
I would be open to a new model but really don’t want a hybrid.
The tecnica sounds like it will be an interesting last edition and priced somewhere between the current EVO and the STO. There have been discussions of the tecnica being a "limited" production model so, allocations may consequently be somewhat hard to secure.

·
Premium Member
21,071 Posts
I’m just hoping the tecnica is as interesting as the STO. If not I will probably just wait for the replacement. It’s gonna have to be a good bump up from the EVO to get my interest.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,710 Posts
It is the middle of the month so hopefully/maybe we will get some news in a few days.
That's exactly when the allocations present at the dealership.

·
Premium Member
21,071 Posts
Well,
It is the middle of the month so hopefully/maybe we will get some news in a few days.
Yes, this it what we have been told by those in the know. I am praying that we get something soon.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So my update is:
Still no allocation and no news from the dealer, (deposit made 9/1/21)but I did receive a new calendar and magazine package today.
Is this any type of clue or em I just full of hopium?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,710 Posts
So my update is:
Still no allocation and no news from the dealer, (deposit made 9/1/21)but I did receive a new calendar and magazine package today.
Is this any type of clue or em I just full of hopium?
Well, I would not read to much into the Lamborghini literature you received except your name has been entered into the ordering system probably as an inquiry. Do you know if your inquiry has been validated? I attached the codes for an STO order for your reference but, be aware, the codes are the same for all Lamborghinis'.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
21,071 Posts
that does seem like a long time waiting for an allocation, but the calendar in the magazine is definitely a good sign.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well, I would not read to much into the Lamborghini literature you received except your name has been entered into the ordering system probably as an inquiry. Do you know if your inquiry has been validated? I attached the codes for an STO order for your reference but, be aware, the codes are the same for all Lamborghinis'.
Where would I be able to check on my “code”?
I’m assuming the dealer?
If that’s the case, unfortunately they are very uninformative. All I keep getting is “nothing has changed as of right now”

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,710 Posts
Where would I be able to check on my “code”?
I’m assuming the dealer?
If that’s the case, unfortunately they are very uninformative. All I keep getting is “nothing has changed as of right now”
Ask your SA for a LOOM screenshot and it will show the actual status of your order. When my STO order was first entered into LOOM it came back as a "100 Inquiry Validated" and then the dealership submitted my order at a later date when they were granted an allocation for June 2022.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts