Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The fourth installment of the 40th Anniversary tour. These are the cars that were in 40th Anni celebration. The Miura Jota was driven out but the yellow Countach was not.

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
wiz357 said:
Want more?
Hey, attachment 734 are my two cars, the wine-red Countach and Acapulco Blue Jalpa side by side...

·
Registered
3,070 Posts

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow Raymond, we were with meters from each other.

The first shot were lifted from your website. The last one is mine. Almost the same shot.

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Can you remember the fat guy in your picture?
He's such an arrogant as***le, one of the people at the reception, I would have thrown him out the first day...

Problem was, there were so many people you don't know the faces but the names from the Internet, we could have been standing side by side and would not have recognized each other ...

The guy behind the Iota on my pic is the owner of the blue Silhouette with these louvres from Berlin, hell of a nice guy and very knowledgable.

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank God, I did not have the displeasure of meeting him.

There were a lot of people. Especially at the dinners in the factory and the Pallazzo. Do you know how many people were at the dinners?

Next time we should wear some kind a distinctive clothing so we could meet and approach other members.

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
I have shirts with my Name embroidered ;)

I heard of about 1000 but there were definitely less.
The dinner was a disaster, with so many people you should bring ready made plastes, that's the only way it can work. The buffet 2 years before was better.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Amazing get-together...Over here in Suburban Chicago we had our version of the concourse d' elegance but it in no way was it as amazing as that Lamborghini Anniversary bash. Loads of custom Lambo's and I'm sure tons of respectable people. I would love to attend it in the future. Good job on the images as well.

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
DSM said:
Amazing get-together...Over here in Suburban Chicago we had our version of the concourse d' elegance but it in no way was it as amazing as that Lamborghini Anniversary bash. Loads of custom Lambo's and I'm sure tons of respectable people. I would love to attend it in the future. Good job on the images as well.
Welcome Josh.

How about posting some pictures of your Chitown get together?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts