Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the demise of the internal combustion engine and the move to electrification, the last manual Lambo was the LP560-2 which I was fortunate to obtain when they came out. I recently obtained an allocation of the Porsche GT3 manual, and we know that electrification is in the future for VW, owner of both Porsche and Lambo. I'm betting that the GT3 may be the last of the manuals of the GT cars. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
45 Posts
How in heaven’s name did you get an allocation for a GT3? I can’t even get Porsche dealers to respond to me. By the way, I also have a LP560-2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
I think Porsche will release future GT3's as manuals as long as a standard 911 can be ordered with one. I think that makes some sense. And I also have a LP560-2.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How in heaven’s name did you get an allocation for a GT3? I can’t even get Porsche dealers to respond to me. By the way, I also have a LP560-2.

Put my order in last year and waited. Also paid a ADM. I think you can get an allocation if you call around and are willing to pay an ADM.

·
Registered
45 Posts
By the way, Doug Demuro’s recent video on 2022 Trends, he comments that Lamborghini’s are experiencing strong demand and increase in value and thinks Gallardo’s will see an appreciation this year, especially manuals. Interesting…

·
Registered
45 Posts
Put my order in last year and waited. Also paid a ADM. I think you can get an allocation if you call around and are willing to pay an ADM.
Thank you Bigwave, appreciate the response. I am ok with an ADM (even though I hate it), but most of the dealers in my area want $100K on the GT3, which I don’t think makes sense.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you Bigwave, appreciate the response. I am ok with an ADM (even though I hate it), but most of the dealers in my area want $100K on the GT3, which I don’t think makes sense.

That is too much. Reach out further - most are in the $40-50k range.

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
As long as supply is less than demand dealers can add a premium and people way pay it. Same logic applies for the gated manual factory Gallardo. It is and will bring additional value as more want one than are available.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,066 Posts

It is hard for me to believe this is what it has come to, and even harder to believe there are people willing to pay it.

·
Registered
4,066 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,066 Posts

Like you said, it is all about supply & demand and I believe that demand will only grow in the future.

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Like you said, it is all about supply & demand and I believe that demand will only grow in the future.
Totally agree.
And what happens when there are no more normally aspirated cars being built? Get that normally aspirated Huracan you want while you still can.

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Going to start a new post with this article also.

"These new models will be followed by a plug-in-hybrid replacement for the Aventador in 2023, with plug-in Huracán and Urus models arriving the year after."

·
Premium Member
21,066 Posts
Have you guys seen the price recently of the Aventador SVJ? They are being listed for over $1M.

I have seen that and it is crazy. No let's see if anyone is going to pay that amount.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts