Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
To the Swiss Lambo Club and especially Raymond - THANK YOU - my son and I had a great time!

A good selection of Lambos, Murcis, Gallardos, Diablos were the majority - 3 Countachs (including mine), 3 Urracos, a 350, an LM, an Espada, an Italian friend of mine who owns a 5000 2 valve showed up in a beautiful EB 100 Bugatti.

The Adria track was fun many curves, good lines, and aple room "just in case". Much better than the Viarano track of the 40th. The thrack service was great - just write down your name and sign the paper - no helmet required. Saw a few spin out but no damage what-so-ever. I was surprised that a vast majortity of the participants did not take advantage of the track time...

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Part 2 of the Adria Track meet.

Here are some pictures of the Countaches:

blue 2 valve 5000
Raymond's Downdraft QV
my Downdraft QV

My son took some pictures - doing our best to follow a Diablo

Raymond burning up the track!

Alex

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Last part of the Adria Track meet

Talking to a fellow QV owner

A very nice Diablo interior.

The next meet is scheduled for the Padova classic car show in November.

Alex

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Hi Alex,

great pictures!
I just came back half an hour ago, some 1 hour traffic jam at San Gottardo, a broken clutch cylinder on the silver Diablo SV costed us some time...
The SV was then driven home without using the clutch after I told him how to do...

BTW no picture of my highspeed 270 degrees spin?
The steering wheel is no more in the correct position 1 hour clockwise and flatspots on every tire but else all seems alright :rolleyes:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Looks like you guys have had a great weekend. Thanks for the pix.

Now Alex, since I'll be visiting Padova too in November, could you please let me know a bit more about the dates of this Italian meeting?
I can then (finally) bring along the cd with pics of your car taken during the 40th anniversary!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Raymond, I missed you spin - I have the photograper's business card - him and his partner shot quite a bit of film. We have a phone appointment in about a week. We don't live to far away from each other so I might be able to see all the previews. Hope your spin is in there.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
M1ura,

The Padova classic car show is the best in Italy - several pavillions of classic cars, old rally cars, classic cars for sale, used car parts for classic cars, it will be held the 17-19 November. Last year the Italian Lambo Owners' club drove in with about 35 cars and literally "stole the show". It would be great if you could bring the CD with images - thanks.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
:( :( :(
so sorry could not be there....
great pics, alex
BTW: the EB110 is the car of the lamborghini club italia president?
he is a nice man, he helped me with the ASI papers
i hope his friend found the tyres for mine

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes Emilio, it is Andrea's car - he also has a nice blue Diablo, a white 5000 2 valve, a Testarossa,...........

·
Registered
19 Posts
hi guys, was the meeting just for the swiss club? it seems there were no lambo italy's cars...when was it?
i went in adria the first week-end of july. it was a nice meeting too.

bye

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
the swiss club had 25 years of existance, it was only for swiss lambos except Alex and the president of the italian club who joined us on saturday.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Raymond, No problem for the pictures Raymond, my son took about 130 - alot more to downsize, blank out the tags and post - just need to find the time - Alex

·
Registered
323 Posts
downdraft or raymond, is it possible for you to upload all the pics somewhere? they look really interesting, especially those from at the factory.... :tleft:

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Diablo4Ever said:
downdraft or raymond, is it possible for you to upload all the pics somewhere? they look really interesting, especially those from at the factory.... :tleft:
Look at me previous post there is the link to the swiss club homepage...

·
Registered
3,104 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Raymond....in which menu? i couldn't find anything...either the italy-swiss meeting in july....thanks in advance! :wave:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts