Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Looks like it....

Lamborghini has made boats in the past. Lamborghini Quetzal was a partnership with a Yacht maker for a Lamborghini branded boat. Seems like what this is. They made racing marine engines up until Chrysler took over in the late '80s. I understand it was a separate division from the autos, but Lamborghini had a history with engines for racing boats.

There have been some other odd branding exercises like this. The Lamborghini motorcycle comes to mind. It has been decades since I have seen anything like this though.

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
12,961 Posts
What a great video! I want one of each please.

·
Premium Member
12,961 Posts
Surfah, the funny thing is, now I’m the dreamer!

Reactions: surfah

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
What are the best Mega Yachts in the World? Reputable but not necessarily the most expensive like Lamborghini and Ferrari. Bugatti is more expensive than Lamborghini and Ferrari but not necessarily better.

·
Premium Member
12,961 Posts
With the best Mega Yachts costing between 300m to 500m I have little interest at this time, maybe after I retire, lol.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
What are the best Mega Yachts in the World? Reputable but not necessarily the most expensive like Lamborghini and Ferrari. Bugatti is more expensive than Lamborghini and Ferrari but not necessarily better.
I think a boating equivalent to Lamborghini and Ferrari would be Riva. Long history, Italian, stylish, racing herritage, Celebrity favorite, etc. Ferrucio owned one and it was recently restored. I am sure there are many others, but Rvia leaps to mind.

They make a few big yachts, but cover a wide range of luxury boats.

I don't know if there is such a thing as an off brand, high quality, and more economical mega yacht.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think a boating equivalent to Lamborghini and Ferrari would be Riva. Long history, Italian, stylish, racing herritage, Celebrity favorite, etc. Ferrucio owned one and it was recently restored. I am sure there are many others, but Rvia leaps to mind.

They make a few big yachts, but cover a wide range of luxury boats.

I don't know if there is such a thing as an off brand, high quality, and more economical mega yacht.
Riva Yachts r nice but they don't make Mega Yachts. Mega Yachts like Lürssen Yachts See: List of yachts built by Lürssen - Wikipedia

·
Registered
634 Posts
Pick up a Robb Report, they have ads in there all the time for yachts and even personal submarines, for when your neighbor has a yacht.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
From my limited research, I found that Lürssen (German Yacht makers) and Feadship (Dutch Yacht makers) r the best Mega Yacht makers. There r other smaller Yacht makers like Ferretti Group (Italian Yacht makers) who have won many Awards but they don't make Mega Yachts. Here's a good Vid:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that Lürssen, Feadship and Oceanco r the best Mega Yacht makers.

·
Premium Member
12,961 Posts
That Robb Report does nothing but get me in trouble.

Reactions: DXM31
1 - 16 of 16 Posts