Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a lamborghini spyder watch.. it needs service. does anyone know where i could get it serviced?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Most of Tonino's watches should have common mechanical inner workings so you should be able to get it serviced at any reputable jeweler.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Most of Tonino's watches should have common mechanical inner workings
You sure about that? MOST of them are Swiss Quartz, not mechanical, unless he's got a Spyder Automatic or something along those lines.

·
Registered
4 Posts
You sure about that? MOST of them are Swiss Quartz, not mechanical, unless he's got a Spyder Automatic or something along those lines.
Not really sure, but most Swiss quartz can be handled by or referred to a jeweler that can help you. It shouldn't be to hard to get it serviced.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Any reputable jeweler should be able to handle them. Just make sure it's someone you can trust or as great reviews, so that they take extra good care of your prized possession

Are those your watches or are you a dealer

·
Registered
27 Posts
Those are all mine I can't afford a lamborghini, so I like to buy a lot of lamborghini related items. And when I saw the watches for the first time it was impossible to say no haha. I have all of them still besides the one double in the picture that I flipped cause I bought it damaged and replaced the band with a new one from tonino and resold it for a little extra since I was able to snipe a perfect condition one for a good price.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Those are all mine I can't afford a lamborghini, so I like to buy a lot of lamborghini related items. And when I saw the watches for the first time it was impossible to say no haha. I have all of them still besides the one double in the picture that I flipped cause I bought it damaged and replaced the band with a new one from tonino and resold it for a little extra since I was able to snipe a perfect condition one for a good price.
Where can I get mine fixed my crown broke

·
Registered
27 Posts
Where can I get mine fixed my crown broke
It's been awhile since I've had anything done to any of mine, but I would just call into some higher end places to see what they can do. As long as it is cosmetically okay and the part that is broken isn't a outside part you should be okay, but if the crown is actually broken and you needed a whole new one then you may have to message tonino lamborghini and see what they can do about a part. Not sure if they will be able to sell parts separate or not, but worth a try. I know that they sell the bands separate for them for like $150-180 depending on which you have. So I would look into emailing them about it or take it to a jeweler first to see if they can fix it or if you need to try to order a part or find a broken watch as a parts watch. Cause if a cosmetic part is broken I'm not sure if they will be able to get the part, and theres unfortunately not any dealers for tonino in Texas as far as I know.
If you dont mind sending in your watch you could always go to their website lamborghiniproducts.com and see if they will service it for you. Usually they do warranty work, but it never hurts to ask.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts