Lamborghini Talk banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Pretty bummed to read all of this. Never owned a Lamborghini, always owned GT3s, and recently a '22 R8. Put a deposit down on both a Tecnica and the new "A" in March. Opted to pass on the Tecnica when the time came as my heart truly is set on owning a 12Cyl. Now after reading all these posts I'm doubting I'll get the chance. Maybe it's just time to pull the trigger on a used "A" or just keep hoping.
I’m a VIP for my Lamborghini dealership I would say. I was told about the Tecnica in January and placed only a $5,000 deposit and I was one of 3 they choose for first the allocation and will receive my car in December.

I would say respect, honesty and not wasting time has made me a VIP. I also purchased a 2020 RWD, 2020 AWD between in the last 2 years new. I also attend Lamborghini events and lounges when I have. Available time.

Side note: I have a small following on my social media and promote my dealer a lot. They give me free gear, access to events and other things. I also receive cool
private invitations on the Unica App.

All in all, I think it’s about who you are as a person, can you continually purchase these vehicles and are you supporting your dealership and the brand.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I’m a VIP for my Lamborghini dealership I would say. I was told about the Tecnica in January and placed only a $5,000 deposit and I was one of 3 they choose for first the allocation and will receive my car in December.

I would say respect, honesty and not wasting time has made me a VIP. I also purchased a 2020 RWD, 2020 AWD between in the last 2 years new. I also attend Lamborghini events and lounges when I have. Available time.

Side note: I have a small following on my social media and promote my dealer a lot. They give me free gear, access to events and other things. I also receive cool
private invitations on the Unica App.

All in all, I think it’s about who you are as a person, can you continually purchase these vehicles and are you supporting your dealership and the brand.
So, get social media, promote dealer, become VIP. Got it

21 - 26 of 26 Posts