Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Vendor
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We wanted to thank Lamborghini Vancouver for installing our Hi Tech Exotic Murcielago LP640 Kevlar clutch. We also wanted to thank Mike at MW Design for purchasing our Murcielago LP640 Kevlar clutch. He wanted to get a clutch that lasted longer than the stock clutch since his stock clutch didn't last long. He got our Kevlar clutch that lasts 300% longer than a stock clutch. It's also as smooth, if not smoother than a stock clutch.

Here are some pictures of his car and him having fun.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey guys this is me. I own MWDesign Technik, Wrapworkz and Sevenfridah Canada.

I've had the clutch in and have done 1700 spirited miles and love the thing. Engages quickly, crisp upshifts, no complaints.

Sean was very easy to deal with and is very thorough. I would highly recommend. If anyone in Vancouver needs one we can arrange it

We wanted to thank Lamborghini Vancouver for installing our Hi Tech Exotic Murcielago LP640 Kevlar clutch. We also wanted to thank Mike at MW Design for purchasing our Murcielago LP640 Kevlar clutch. He wanted to get a clutch that lasted longer than the stock clutch since his stock clutch didn't last long. He got our Kevlar clutch that lasts 300% longer than a stock clutch. It's also as smooth, if not smoother than a stock clutch.

Here are some pictures of his car and him having fun.

·
Vendor
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey guys this is me. I own MWDesign Technik, Wrapworkz and Sevenfridah Canada.

I've had the clutch in and have done 1700 spirited miles and love the thing. Engages quickly, crisp upshifts, no complaints.

Sean was very easy to deal with and is very thorough. I would highly recommend. If anyone in Vancouver needs one we can arrange it
Mike,

Thank you for your great comments. It always makes us very happy when we see that our customers are having fun with our Kevlar clutch. Drive it like you stole it! Our Kevlar clutch can handle all the hard driving that you have been doing and will still last a long time. You don't have to worry about a clutch anymore. Enjoy!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts