Lamborghini Talk banner

Lamborghini v. Ferrari movie

5452 Views 107 Replies 32 Participants Last post by  Billionaires
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
612 Posts
Shoot, I can't find it anywhere in the Greater Sacramento Valley! Ack!
I tried looking up the sac zips and nothing was appearing. Bright side - some of us can let you know if it’s worth going to 😂. The theater is 30min from me so we’ll see if I go tomorrow at 430pm.

· Registered
612 Posts
Thanks but not showing up on google play and Iget access denied on vudu
Can you VPN on an iPad with a US location and login to prime to view it? They limit what’s on prime by region. I remember being in Belize and watching a tv series then coming home to the USA and that tv series was no longer available to watch (until months later).

· Registered
612 Posts
It’s good as a biopic. A few emotional parts from a family standpoint. I was not impressed with the amount of “car” and “racing” action in the film. Very underwhelming as far as Cars go.

No need to see it in a theater with surround sound - there’s maybe 1 minute in total of a vehicle making noise.

Good story telling, and solid directing. Didn’t look/feel low budget. I’d recommend watching if you like a biopic. If you’re looking for a race film, this isn’t it.

· Registered
612 Posts
Can’t quite compare Ford vs Ferrari since they’re different genres of films. Ford vs Ferrari is a sports drama, and Lamborghini: the man behind the legend is a Biopic. Google the difference between the two.

Overall, as a biopic, this Lamborghini film was really good. We just all wish it was a sports drama, which would have included a lot more action and car racing with roaring exhaust.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts