Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my new 04 Gallardo 6 speed..I had the #10 Cylinder coil go bad......only had 1500 miles on the car. You can not drive it with one out..raw gas into the head and cats..goes into limp mode ect.......

Well according to the manual they pay NO TOWING..and when I called the dealer said also no towing......

Well I raised some HELL........got them to agree to pay for flatbed from Seattle to Vancover B.C..nearest dealer.........

DO NOT LET THEM ROLL US OVER........ :wave:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Good Job Roy!

I swear, it simply amazes me that the level of service seems to be declining in today's world. Even when you purchase the pinnacle of something, i.e. Lamborghini, dealers and sales people try to weazel their way out of providing service after exchange of money. I've have chevy dealerships pay for towing when a warranty issue arises for god's sake. You'd think with the profit margin these guys are making on Lambos that the could spring for a flatbed.

Anyway, I suppose if people like Roy don't put up with it, dealers will change their tune for the next guy. Here's to getting world class service when you purchase a world class car.

-J

·
Registered
23 Posts
But they did finally pony up...wise choice, Lamborghini....we owners do appreciate every extra step you take to make us happy.

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
SI LAMBO said:
I own three Mercedes and the service is great. They pick up the car, limo you anywhere. 90,000sq ft. service.http://www.raycatenamercedes.com/en_US/HomePage_1.chtml
Why don't lambo have this type of service.

Not quite the same experience for me. I've owned an E and S class AMG cars and the dealer service and attitude SUCKS! I bring in these cars in for service/warranty repairs and what do they give me as a loaner? A Toyota Corolla. On the other hand, Lexus and Infiniti are the models on how to treat customers. All other luxury and exotic car companies should learn from Lexus or Infiniti.

I'm really glad, Lambo took care of Roy. I think it would've have been a great mistake for them if the cheap out of a simple towing expense.

·
Premium Member
988 Posts
Raymond,
Maybe because Ray Catina is also a Lexus, Infiniti, Rolls, Jag. dealer. They may be the exception.

Before I bought my Diablo, the owner of a local dealer told me to go to his other Lamborghini showroom and take a test drive in a G-car. I walked into his new Lambo dealer and they didn't have time to give me a test drive, or treat me like I was going to spend $300,000, which I might have, I'm an easy sell when it comes to these cars. I didn't want to cause trouble so I just left and will never return. I figured that if the owner called me I would tell him, but he never called. I've received better service buying a pair of pants.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey guys before we get on them too much, I just recently took delivery on a 05 Gallardo,and they now for the 05,they offer Lamborghini roadside assistance. 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
In event of disablement they will tow to nearest Lamborghini dealer. They also offer free jump starts,locksmith service and trip interruption insurance.
They supply an 800 number and is good for the first 3 years of ownership.
So there is some hope and maybe they are listening!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have had great experience - When My 04 Gallardo was up for the 1500 recently - and some updates that needed to be done. Nelson Autogroup (Marysville Ohio) came 150 miles to Cincy to pick it up and dropped it back off with no charge at all...

·
Registered
26 Posts
richard wallace said:
I have had great experience - When My 04 Gallardo was up for the 1500 recently - and some updates that needed to be done. Nelson Autogroup (Marysville Ohio) came 150 miles to Cincy to pick it up and dropped it back off with no charge at all...
same for me as well with Nelson-had service done by Nelson-picked up and delivered no charge for service and one time for mechcanical-done at no charge and detailed as well!-this varies dealer to dealer. When buying a new car something good to check with dealer on before purchase.

·
Registered
99 Posts
But what about a loaner while your car is being serviced? Not nec. a Lambo, but something! Even my lowly infiniti, when serviced, gets me a loaner from the dealer, and it was a more expensive model! Does lambo do this if you spend enough on service? Anyone have experience with this?

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Damn rights they should do that for you no questions asked. Your a real loyal enthusiast.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Yeah, well, we're not all going to need loaners at the same time.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Wow, you guys are pretty tough. Just trying to get info, thanks for the useless posts and negative attitude.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Wow, you guys are pretty tough. Just trying to get info, thanks for the useless posts and negative attitude.
It was all just joking, don't take life so seriously or you'll never enjoy your car.

The answer to your question is that it depends on the dealer, not Lamborghini, the reason for the jokes is that most people don't subscribe to threads so you'd have a much better chance at an answer by starting a new thread due to the age of this one.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.