Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I want to get myself a few Lamborghini t-shirts, but I haven't been able to find what I'm looking for (either the design is different, or the quality of the shirt is questionable)

I want just the wording Lamborghini on a high quality plain black or red shirt.

I'm thinking about having 3 of these printed up myself, but wanted to ask - is anyone in here interested?

Obviously the more printed, the cheaper they are.

I'm not in this to make any money, I just want to get myself some Lambo shirts
Sleeve Grey T-shirt Font Active shirt

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,508 Posts
Wouldn’t you need to have some kind of permission to use their logo? I used it on my surfboard without incident.

Reactions: DXM31

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
I know you can buy them unlicensed, they are cheaper that way, but would you get a cease and desist letter from Lamborghini if you did this yourself? I dunno.

·
Registered
343 Posts
All, if you don't want to go to the trouble of having shirts made, you can order (in whatever design you want) on Tee-Public.

They print on demand, using independent artists graphics (some better than others). I have so many shirts from Tee-Public and they rock:

I have like 10 of these: raging bull by retroracing super subtle, but awesome

I have a few of these: countach shirt by retroracing

And a few of these: super car shirt by retroracing

This guy's designs are cool: T-Shirts by RetroRacingShirt | TeePublic

Anyway, not looking to hijack the thread, but like 75% of the tee shirts I wear these days are from TeePublic. Sometimes when I get a few where the print quality isn't good, I email and they just send replacements no questions asked (when I share photos). TONS of good lambo shirts

You may find the design you want, and don't need to do any custom orders!

Enjoy---

1 - 10 of 10 Posts