Lamborghini Talk banner

Lamborghini "Status" and "Tracking" Codes?

75K views 892 replies 38 participants last post by  2006m5 
#1 · (Edited)
The EVO is the first Lamborghini I have ordered/specced and so I am unfamiliar with all the "Status" and "Tracking" codes (see attached/yellow arrow) so, if anyone has a cheat sheet that would be helpful.
I know when you submit an order it is recorded as: Status: 30 Submitted; Tracking: 600 Submitted order

The next change in the order is recorded as: Status: 60 Production; Tracking: 2500 Start Of Production

What are the subsequent codes for both Status and Tracking and what does each code actually mean.

FYI, interesting, I read it takes nearly 2 days to build a Huracan* (15 hours and 20 minutes).

*Factory Visit To The Lamborghini Huracan Production Line | LamboCARS.com

Addendum (8 January 2022): see attached an STO Tracking Codes but be aware that the timelines will differ for the EVO but the Codes Lamborghini uses are the same. I like this table graciously posted by @AC SATCO because it has all the codes in a neat table format.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Last the picture the dealer sent me it said the same thing as your for my STO.

Wonder what’s is the kenn number?
When do you anticipate the completion of your STO? What does Start Of Production mean? Does it mean your in the Lamborghini system with a planned build and waiting your turn in line?

My SA is trying to ferret out all the factory codes and their exact meaning.

#6 ·
Your STO would have to ship out in July for you to receive it in August because the factory is closed.

And usually delivery is a month out from the day you receive your VIN. If you haven't received a VIN that means you car is nowhere nearing production.

#8 ·
The EVO is the first Lamborghini I have ordered/specced and so I am unfamiliar with all the "Status" and "Tracking" codes (see attached/yellow arrow) so, if anyone has a cheat sheet that would be helpful.
I know when you submit an order it is recorded as: Status: 30 Submitted; Tracking: 600 Submitted order

The next change in the order is recorded as: Status: 60 Production; Tracking: 2500 Start Of Production

What are the subsequent codes for both Status and Tracking and what does each code actually mean.

FYI, interesting, I read it takes nearly 2 days to build a Huracan* (15 hours and 20 minutes).

*Factory Visit To The Lamborghini Huracan Production Line | LamboCARS.com
Albert i guess chase sent you this image regarding your car?

#23 · (Edited)
Thanks for the info. Yes, sold my 2021 EVO, and ordered a 2022 EVO. My order went in on the 13th of May. This is the first Lamborghini I have specced. I intercepted my 2021 EVO before it even arrived at the Charlotte dealership. I had asked my SA to send me all the spec sheets of all incoming RWD EVOs, and I preselected the EVO I wanted.

So, your time line from "Start Of Production" was ~ 3 months to get the VIN & ~ 4 months to picture/completion.

#29 ·
Congratulations! Your post gives me two pieces of the puzzle, namely the next code after "Status: 60 Production; Tracking: 2500 Start Of Production" is..............."Status: 60 Production; Tracking: 2510 VIN Assigned".......... and it took 3 months from "Start Of Production" to have a VIN assigned. Appreciated!

#30 ·

Is the attachment you show on this post for your car? if so where did you get it? When I was in dealership last week he did show me my order on screen and showed that Lamborghini assigned my name to it.

#32 · (Edited)
So far this is what I have deduced about the codes to date and more to follow:

Simply means the order has been received and approved as submitted
Appears to mean your order is ready for production and you are now in line and waiting with both a planned completion date and a production completion date
Meaning self-explanatory

I also have gleaned from another thread and posts on this thread, it takes between 2.5 months +/- after Tracking indicates “Start Of Production” for your car to show up in the Unica App, and it takes 3 months +/- from said point to have your VIN Assigned.

Additional observation, and those in the know please correct me if I am wrong.....................
The MY2021s seems to finish up by the end of July and the switch over to the MY2022s in the month of September.

#36 ·
That is to a large extent dependent on when people have their orders submitted and accepted by Lamborghini but if presume the order has been officially submitted my guesstimate is still about the 6 month mark +/- even with the August shutdown*.

*Of course, barring any supply chain issues

#39 · (Edited)
Maybe some forum members that have ordered cars either in USA or Canada can answer these questions:

1. Does the car depart from a port in Italy, if so which one?
2. How long is the voyage from Italy to a USA and Canadian ports*?
3. How long from the USA or Canadian dock to the dealership? One week
4. Tracking website for the trip from Italy to the USA and Canada?

Thanks in advance for any and all information.

*FYI it took about 20 days for my Porsches to travel from Emden to Houston port.

#41 ·
Thanks Craig! So, ~ 20 day trip + ~ 7days to dealership.

Since Emden is the port of departure the tracking website is:

#42 ·
Gentlemen and Gentlewomen check out an interesting thread by @AwesomeM3...........

#43 ·

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.