Lamborghini Talk banner
541 - 560 of 670 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Why would a dealer even need full payment 10 days ahead of delivery, seems petty. Only motivation I can think of is they are looking for a reason to take your delivery away and resell it for a higher price, which they would almost surely get in this market.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Why would a dealer even need full payment 10 days ahead of delivery, seems petty. Only motivation I can think of is they are looking for a reason to take your delivery away and resell it for a higher price, which they would almost surely get in this market.
He's in France, I don't think SVJ's are selling for crazy overs like the US market.

It sounds more like the dealer wants the buyer to pay the invoice and be done with the deal. Risky because basically once the car is paid for the dealer won't take any responsibility for any damages or other issues.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #550 · (Edited)
Here is an excellent summary posted by @AC SATCO in the STO thread of all the relevant tracking info/data for the STO but I thought it would be useful for those wanting to learn the various codes and jargon associated with the various tracking status/points. Apparently, at this time, it is taking 8 plus months from order submission to delivery of an STO.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
i am almost certain that chart applies to all Lamborghini models ordered, not just the STO. Id have to ask my friend who sent it to me. He orders and buys a lot of cars from them.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #552 ·
i am almost certain that chart applies to all Lamborghini models ordered, not just the STO. Id have to ask my friend who sent it to me.
If you could confirm that with your friend that would be helpful. Hopefully, these extended production times are not the new normal.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ac satco you had a nice speciale did you ever sell?
I did sell it. And a bit too early. I loved looking at the car. But didn’t enjoy driving it as much. I moved into a RWD EVO spider which was a great experience. And now STO on the way!

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #559 ·
Congratulations Franck! It won't be long now. 🥂🍾

541 - 560 of 670 Posts