Discussion Starter · #521 ·
Thanks Gentlemen!

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #522 ·
Looks Awesome... Congrats...

Let us know how the infotainment system works...
Will do. Though, I am both hopeful, and optimistic that the software issues have been ironed out.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #527 ·

·
Registered
91 Posts
little question my dealer, tells me that I have to pay the car 10 days before it arrives at his place, telling me that the factory will not let go of the car otherwise, it seems strange to me

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
little question my dealer, tells me that I have to pay the car 10 days before it arrives at his place, telling me that the factory will not let go of the car otherwise, it seems strange to me
That's BS.

The customer pays upon delivery, the dealer is invoiced and has to pay Lamborghini once the car leaves the factory. Lamborghini wouldn't hold the car unless the dealer is refusing to pay Lamborghini but that has nothing to do with you.

Tell your dealer you'll e-mail or call Lamborghini HQ or speak to the regional manger and get clarification regarding this matter, I'm sure your dealer won't want to go down this road.

Btw, did you get a picture of your SVJ on the Unica app?

·
Registered
798 Posts
The dealer is wrong on this...they get billed just like any other stuff manufactures sell and ship out.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #540 ·
Franck, I agree with the comments above. Never heard a dealership making a request to pay to have the Lamborghini/SVJ released from the factory. I am sorry to say but that speaks to the integrity of both your dealership, and unfortunately, your SA. You should pay at or around the time you take delivery from the dealership. Is this the first Lamborghini you have purchased from said dealership?

521 - 540 of 670 Posts