Lamborghini Talk banner
321 - 340 of 375 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (In Transport!)
7,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #321 ·
@rot8te, asked what the Kenn number is, anyone know? It’s a good question, and I will text my SA to see if I can get any info.

·
Registered
BMW ///M
123 Posts
Congratulations on the start of production! Interesting that we both have June allocations but my start of production month is December and yours is September. ❓

·
Premium Member
7,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #323 · (Edited)
Good news, my vehicle is now complete, and the LOOM screenshot indicates: "Tracking 6100 In Factory Warehouse". It shouldn't be long now.........long time coming.🥂🍾

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #325 ·
^^Big Smile!

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Congratulations on the start of production! Interesting that we both have June allocations but my start of production month is December and yours is September. ❓
[/QUOTE
Congrats, Albert. Very excited for you. Pretty soon you should have a screen shot on the Unica app when the car pulls off the factory line. Here is the shot the appeared on my Unica app, show us yours when it pops up.
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Premium Member
7,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #327 · (Edited)
Congrats, Albert. Very excited for you. Pretty soon you should have a screen shot on the Unica app when the car pulls off the factory line. Here is the shot the appeared on my Unica app, show us yours when it pops up.
Thanks my friend. Though, I don't extend much hope for a "Tunnel" photo-op for sometime to come. The Unica App is, well, somewhat challenged.

·
Registered
20 Giallo Auge Urus | 2021 Verde Scandal SVJ | STO (It’s on the boat) l
156 Posts
Congrats, Albert. Very excited for you. Pretty soon you should have a screen shot on the Unica app when the car pulls off the factory line. Here is the shot the appeared on my Unica app, show us yours when it pops up. View attachment 300377
Nice. I’m less than a month away from delivery and I still don’t have my picture.

·
Premium Member
7,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #329 ·
Some of us on this thread are in the process of having our Lamborghinis' transported plus several members have sent me PMs that do not post here and I thought this article would provide some insight of the pros and cons of Air verses Ship transport.

·
Premium Member
7,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #330 ·
@rot8te, asked what the Kenn number is, anyone know? It’s a good question, and I will text my SA to see if I can get any info.
I have tried to inquire through LCC (Lamborghini Customer Care) about the significance of the "Kenn Number" and got the following reply. :giggle: Though, LCC in Italy and my SA are yet to respond so, hopefully, more to follow:

Good morning ,

We received your email asking what the “KENN NUMBER” is, unfortunately we are unsure of what that is, If you are referring to the COMM Number that is the commission number that is provided when a vehicle is ordered. Sorry for the inconvenience have a wonderful day.

Best regards,
Laura
Automobili Lamborghini America LLC.

US/LA-A
Customer Care America
2003 Edmund Halley Dr, Reston, VA 20191
[email protected]
www.lamborghini.com

·
Premium Member
7,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #332 ·
Franck, it appears you are done tracking your STO. Now it’s time to hit the track. (y) Enjoy!

·
Registered
61 Posts
For those keeping track...EVO September allocations are out...Sport Seats are still on backorder. No ETA on when they will be available again.

I am going with regular seats as to not hold up my build. Also have a late build slot for a STO that I have optioned with sport seats...won't mind waiting for that one as long as I have a EVO to hold me over. STO will be the long-term keeper as I'll probably trade in the EVO when the time comes.

·
Premium Member
7,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #334 ·
For those keeping track...EVO September allocations are out...Sport Seats are still on backorder. No ETA on when they will be available again.

I am going with regular seats as to not hold up my build. Also have a late build slot for a STO that I have optioned with sport seats...won't mind waiting for that one as long as I have a EVO to hold me over. STO will be the long-term keeper as I'll probably trade in the EVO when the time comes.
Thanks for the info on the Sports Seats. So, Sport Seats are still on "Product Restriction" heck, that's going to make more than a few people unhappy.
When did you get your allocation for the STO? When will your STO be completed?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Thanks for the info on the Sports Seats. So, Sport Seats are still on "Product Restriction" heck, that's going to make more than a few people unhappy.
When did you get your allocation for the STO? When will your STO be completed?
STO will be coming as late as 2023 so I have time. It's the last build slot my dealer has...Just thrilled to have one.

·
Premium Member
7,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #336 ·
Did you have a discussion as to whether a GPF will rear its ugly head or not in the MY2023s? When I checked with LCC they did not know yet.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Did you have a discussion as to whether a GPF will rear its ugly head or not in the MY2023s? When I checked with LCC they did not know yet.
I did not because candidly it’s out of my control and it is what it is. If it has one, I’ll go aftermarket as I’m sure there will be some sort of solution.

·
Registered
135 Posts
At what point during the build process should I ask for another update, maybe November?! I'm super excited to get the EVO!
Font Computer Display device Screenshot Multimedia

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
r that is the commission number that is provided when a vehicle is ordered. Sorry for the inconvenience have a wonderful day.
At what point during the build process should I ask for another update, maybe November?! I'm super excited to get the EVO! View attachment 300460
if you have a good relationship with your SA just keep open / fluid dialog. (They have plenty of time on their hands with low inventory). Things can change even in “start of production”, for instance my plan completion date moved earlier by 1 month and I wouldn’t have known if I didn’t check. It’s a thrill to watch your build come to life. Touch base every few weeks. The enthusiasm is infectious!

Reactions: Rcasa20
321 - 340 of 375 Posts