Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 571 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
7,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The EVO is the first Lamborghini I have ordered/specced and so I am unfamiliar with all the "Status" and "Tracking" codes (see attached/yellow arrow) so, if anyone has a cheat sheet that would be helpful.
I know when you submit an order it is recorded as: Status: 30 Submitted; Tracking: 600 Submitted order

The next change in the order is recorded as: Status: 60 Production; Tracking: 2500 Start Of Production

What are the subsequent codes for both Status and Tracking and what does each code actually mean.

FYI, interesting, I read it takes nearly 2 days to build a Huracan* (15 hours and 20 minutes).

*Factory Visit To The Lamborghini Huracan Production Line | LamboCARS.com

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Giallo Auge Urus | 2021 Verde Scandal SVJ | 2021 STO Arancio Atlas/Verde Mantis
208 Posts
Last the picture the dealer sent me it said the same thing as your for my STO.

Wonder what’s is the kenn number?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
7,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Last the picture the dealer sent me it said the same thing as your for my STO.

Wonder what’s is the kenn number?
When do you anticipate the completion of your STO? What does Start Of Production mean? Does it mean your in the Lamborghini system with a planned build and waiting your turn in line?

My SA is trying to ferret out all the factory codes and their exact meaning.

·
Registered
20 Giallo Auge Urus | 2021 Verde Scandal SVJ | 2021 STO Arancio Atlas/Verde Mantis
208 Posts
My dealer told me I “should” get it in August. Personally I would like it it August and honestly, expecting it in end of August. Also they already have a “basic” window sticker with the vin for one customer.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
7,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My dealer told me I “should” get it in August. Personally I would like it it August and honestly, expecting it in end of August. Also they already have a “basic” window sticker with the vin for one customer.
That is great news.....so, I guess the factory will have your STO completed prior to the August closure and it will be on a ship sailing for its new home during the month of August.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Your STO would have to ship out in July for you to receive it in August because the factory is closed.

And usually delivery is a month out from the day you receive your VIN. If you haven't received a VIN that means you car is nowhere nearing production.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Your STO would have to ship out in July for you to receive it in August because the factory is closed.

And usually delivery is a month out from the day you receive your VIN. If you haven't received a VIN that means you car is nowhere nearing production.
I’m aware that the factory is closed in August.
Planed complete and production completed is July. I’ll call my dealer next month and see if they get the vin before Unica. But I know things can change.

·
Registered
783 Posts
The EVO is the first Lamborghini I have ordered/specced and so I am unfamiliar with all the "Status" and "Tracking" codes (see attached/yellow arrow) so, if anyone has a cheat sheet that would be helpful.
I know when you submit an order it is recorded as: Status: 30 Submitted; Tracking: 600 Submitted order

The next change in the order is recorded as: Status: 60 Production; Tracking: 2500 Start Of Production

What are the subsequent codes for both Status and Tracking and what does each code actually mean.

FYI, interesting, I read it takes nearly 2 days to build a Huracan* (15 hours and 20 minutes).

*Factory Visit To The Lamborghini Huracan Production Line | LamboCARS.com
Albert i guess chase sent you this image regarding your car?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
7,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Albert i guess chase sent you this image regarding your car?
Yes, he did. As far as I know there is no way for a customer to obtain that info. Though, wish there was a way, and I would endlessly refresh the screen. :giggle:

·
Registered
783 Posts
Wow nice car ,i hate that you see the bulb color reflections in the paint job...probably because they don’t use a diffusers to give a even light.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
7,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I ordered mine dec got produxfjon in feb finished in may eta to dealer June 22...Unica app just sent me picture last night...was pretty cool...
Looks great! So, it appears it went into production in February and took about 4 months until your anticipated delivery, correct?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
7,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Albert you are thinking hmm..maybe my car can be in my garage in 4 months..;)
Dreaming is more like it. You know the old saying............ If you don't have good dreams you have nightmares.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
7,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Iam smiling with you ^^^^^^
I still anticipate at least the standard 6 to 7 months from time of order placement and you have to factor in the August shut down and any supply constraints that may rear their ugly heads.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
7,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thst is correct says eta to dealer June 22....so should be on boat etc by now..will see and keep u posted
Is the image above, the first indication your car is in the system or did Unica show an earlier image as indicated by several posters in the "Huracan STO" thread?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Is the image above, the first indication your car is in the system or did Unica show an earlier image as indicated by several posters in the "Huracan STO" thread?
Unica app showed “in production w a picture of my car that was computer generated” bit really that’s it..nothi until this pic..and even this pic is delayed as I’m thinking car shld be close to Baltimore port now

1 - 20 of 571 Posts