Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,
I am configuring my 2022 (probably going to get 2023) EVO AWD. I was wondering if I should upgrade sound system to Lamborghini Sensonum ($3800)?
If not, are there better options?

·
Premium Member
859 Posts
I would get it. Base stereo in my 580 sounded great to me the problem is it was all frontal. With Sensonum you get speakers in the rear and the additional ones at the top of the door panel as well. Have it my EVO now and am very happy with it.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,446 Posts
I would definitely get it, if you don't you will wish you did. I have had 2 with the stock system and now 2 with Sensonum and although it is not the best it is certainly worth the $3,800 when you consider how much you are paying for the car. This is not an option I would skimp on.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I would definitely get it, if you don't you will wish you did. I have had 2 with the stock system and now 2 with Sensonum and although it is not the best it is certainly worth the $3,800 when you consider how much you are paying for the car. This is not an option I would skimp on.
Totally agree. The stock stereo on the new Evo must be downgraded from earlier generations because sounds to me like an AM radio.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
if you don't you will wish you did. I have had 2 with the stock system and now 2 with Sensonum
I would definitely get it, if you don't you will wish you did. I have had 2 with the stock system and now 2 with Sensonum and although it is not the best it is certainly worth the $3,800 when you consider how much you are paying for the car. This is not an option
I wonder how the aftermarket would do for $3.8k because the Sensonum is an upgrade but worse than many other cars base stereo.
yeah, would be interesting to know if someone got after market... Bang & Olufsen may be?

·
Premium Member
17,446 Posts
I just don’t like putting aftermarket mods to the interior of the car. It could even put off some buyers that prefer the to be pure OEM.

Reactions: asmazda

·
Premium Member
17,446 Posts
I wonder how the aftermarket would do for $3.8k because the Sensonum is an upgrade but worse than many other cars base stereo.
I don’t think could even come to to getting a decent aftermarket system for $3800. Try 10k to 20k depending on how far you want to go.

Reactions: asmazda

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,453 Posts
Never had Sensonum but I had the base EVO stereo and it was so poor I specced Sensonum in my 2022 EVO. FYI, doing after market stereo upgrades can create problems if not done poorly.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts