Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wanting to print a few of my shirts with the Lamborghini text script ie the "running writing", and also the logo with the bull. We have a heat press transfer system at work that can transfer laser prints to clothing - it does quite a reasonable job too.

Does anyone have a reasonably high resolution image file or vector file for these two standard Lamborghini emblems, that they can e-mail me?

T'would be appreciated.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It holds up well with washing, but it does gradually fade a bit after very many washes. I have T shirts 5 years old which are a bit faded but still very readable. We been making corporate shirts with it for years.

The system we currently use, uses special transfer paper by a company called Magic Touch (from USA I think) that you print on a colour laser printer, then heat transfer to the shirt. However, we look like replacing this with another system that uses "dye sublimation". This is an almost identical process but you use an standard low cost ink jet printer with special ink cartridges, and different transfer media, instead of a colour laser printer. Apparantly this process is more "robust" with less fading after multiple washings.

·
Registered
59 Posts
No

No problem, for home use only!
If you want to sell the items, you must contact me.
I would like to receive one print of each so that I can put
them on some T-shirts of my kids!!
Please tell me what you want!
How big do you want them, in what filetype?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
scarecrow said:
And of course, you have no intention of infringing the copyright on those items do you!?
Of course not - for internal use only!

Seriously though, I recently bought four yellow T-shirts and want to play around with Photoshop and put together/print some images of my Gallardo, together with the Lambo emblems.

Under these circumstance, I reckon that since I've spent nearly half a million Aussy bucks purchasing a new Lambo, and also bought "official mechandise" polo shirts and caps, I really don't give a rat's arse about infringing any of their copyrights....!!!!! I think I've paid my dues by now.

Cheers :)

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Under these circumstance, I reckon that since I've spent nearly half a million Aussy bucks purchasing a new Lambo, and also bought "official mechandise" polo shirts and caps, I really don't give a rat's arse about infringing any of their copyrights....!!!!! I think I've paid my dues by now.
LOL....:) !!!

Actually I'm a little sensitive & worried about this issue! This site runs on bare bones and fumes as it is. Certianly no money for Copyright Lawyers. We are becoming tremendously popular, while this is fantastic for all of us as owners, it also makes us (me) a target for certian groups and/or individuals. Let's all just try not to cross any type of copyright lines if at all possible!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
JRV,

Point taken. I hereby withdraw my request for logos for my T shirt images, via this web site. Don't want to cause any problems for you or this great forum.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I stumbled upon this thread in search of the Lamborghini logo (just the word itself in script) and noticed that bunkhound's join date is 1972... is this correct? Has the site really been around for that long?

·
Administrator
5,166 Posts
No all the dates are screwed up. Been around since 2004. See if you can find the font
La Macchina. That's it

·
Registered
87 Posts
Oh alright.. I was going to say! lol

Thanks for the font. I'm doing a project on Lamborghini for Micro Econ class. Will attach the 15 page paper when finished.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts