Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Discussion Starter #1
When I had my Porsches and I needed parts I used Porsche Suncoast and they had the best deals, were user friendly, and had a large parts inventory. I believe Suncoast, even though a Porsche dealership, made decent profit selling parts because of the large volume of sales. Is there a similar vendor/dealership for Lamborghini parts that is well priced with good customer support/service?

Super Moderator
So, you come on here asking for a parts distributor that can help you with parts because you had one you liked when you had a Porsche, and then when one responds to you, you tell them that your Porsche company is a tough act to follow? LOL......Glenn is great. Can you text Suncoast at midnight, or the second you realize you lost a centercap(this happened to me multiple times,) and get them bought and paid for and shipped the same day? Maybe you should try to buy Lambo parts from Suncoast then :)

Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
Just give Glen at AMH a chance, he might surprise you. He has helped out a lot of members including myself to hunt down parts and price improvement on OEM parts.

Reactions: AMHParts

Premium Member
Okay.....but Suncoast may a pretty tough act to follow.
@Lambo2018 I understand your point.

You won't find other places as e-commerce friendly as suncoast for car parts (Porsche). Prices and delivery times aside, the closest for Lamborghini is scuderiaparts where they list parts numbers with photos for easy online purchase. Others? Not so much other than a price list of truncated PDF and a huge ego. Just saying.

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Discussion Starter #9
@Lambo2018 I understand your point.

You won't find other places as e-commerce friendly as suncoast for car parts (Porsche). Prices and delivery times aside, the closest for Lamborghini is scuderiaparts where they list parts numbers with photos for easy online purchase. Others? Not so much other than a price list of truncated PDF and a huge ego. Just saying.
I like the format.....easy to see exactly what the part looks like and they provide some videos as well.........nice!

Premium Member
I like the format.....easy to see exactly what the part looks like and they provide some videos as well.........nice!
They put effort in selling their parts. Also, they seemed to keep update on what discontinued / improved parts as well. I don't mind paying a bit more for a peace of mind. I had ordered few items from that site before and they just delivered. Their parts are absolutely new straight from Lambo Italy. The downside is, turtle runs faster than their shipping speed, so may want to order few things together in advance. You will get the package once it is starting to slip from your memory :D

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Discussion Starter #11
You will get the package once it is starting to slip from your memory :D
It reminds me of the line from the movie the Graduate........the scene were Mr. Mcguire pulls Ben aside and says "I want to say one word to you....just one word.....are you listening.....plastics"

"I want to say one word to you....just one word.....are you listening.....FedEx"

Premium Member
It reminds me of the line from the movie the Graduate........the scene were Mr. Mcguire pulls Ben aside and says "I want to say one word to you....just one word.....are you listening.....plastics"

"I want to say one word to you....just one word.....are you listening.....FedEx"
That is hilarious :D

It seems to me that they use DHL to replenish their stocks because FedEx charges extra fees. Maybe that is why they ship so low.

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Discussion Starter #13
That is hilarious :D

It seems to me that they use DHL to replenish their stocks because FedEx charges extra fees. Maybe that is why they ship so low.
Well then my friend pull them aside and..............just one word......

1 - 13 of 13 Posts