Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that most Lamborghini owners play golf and can score with the ranges of 88-78 on a good day. I want know what some of your golfs scores are? What was your best score, or average golf score?

·
Premium Member
10,242 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,242 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
My best game was a 75 but after a few back injuries and a few skidoo and quad crashes my game is in the toilet...I now shoot high 90's...but I look good doing it!

·
Registered
211 Posts
or you could just say. What's your handicap. Mine is a 15.6 up from a 9 after having 3kids.

I know that most Lamborghini owners play golf

and can score with the ranges of 88-78 on a good day. I want know what some of your golfs scores are? What was your best score, or average golf score?

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
I know that most Lamborghini owners play golf and can score with the ranges of 88-78 on a good day. I want know what some of your golfs scores are? What was your best score, or average golf score?
Why do you ASSUME most Lambo owners play golf?

I gave it up for shooting and driving. Thought maybe I'd play when retired - but so far I'm way too busy to play golf. I enjoyed it (for business) but rarely played otherwise. It's very time consuming.

Nothing makes me smile like driving a car I love or shooting my favorite shotgun. Maybe I'll go back to golf at some point....

·
Premium Member
10,242 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
As of today im a 5.7...last year got down to a 3.1.... lowest round so far 71 ....typically play at 6700-6850 yds...also got in around 83 rounds last year. play 4 days a week currently...already have about 22 rounds in this year so far..when i play true pga courses i usually lose 2-3 strokes..:)

·
Registered
211 Posts
You air ar an accomplished golfer. I was a member of two clubs in the Boston area, down to a 9 handicap, then I proceeded to have 3 kids in 6 years and gave it up, quit the clubs. I am proud to say I have rejoined one club and playing my first tournament this weekend. (You know what they say about low handicappers, they are terrible fathers.......hehe....not true universally but I see where they are coming from)

As of today im a 5.7...last year got down to a 3.1.... lowest round so far 71 ....typically play at 6700-6850 yds...also got in around 83 rounds last year. play 4 days a week currently...already have about 22 rounds in this year so far..when i play true pga courses i usually lose 2-3 strokes..:)

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
I took up the game at the age of 47. Broke 100 my 8th game and eventually got down to a 2.8 handicap about 5 years ago. My best round was a 68 at a 127 slope course from the mens' tees. Talk about shooting over one's head!! At the time, my son was in the PGA and for the first 15 years I was playing we either played together, but I had playing priveledges at the courses where he worked, so I was playing about 4 days a week. When he left the PGA, I had no one to play with and I've since almost given the game up. Last year I played three times and have yet to play this year. I'm sure I'd be lucky to break 90 now.

·
Registered
412 Posts
That's really good recon40!!:tleft: You have done it and with your son have been able to see what it is about at the tour level! I don't play the same course everyday..we travel....so today shot a 77 on a rated course of 72.9/132 slope..... so true to form thats about my handicap..I'm not on tour...far from it...but I have played with several guys that currently are on tour and many who can consistently shoot a 66-69 daily but still miss the cut at Q school....I've also played with guys that I thought were just as good of ball strikers as some of the guys that I occasionally play with on tour but nonetheless still miss the cut by 1-2 strokes...

As a side note...it freaks people out when I do drive the lambo to golf courses.....get out and then proceed to pull my bag (A Titleist Sunday Carry Bag)... and all out from behind the back seat...they can't believe it!:) ( I have had 2 full "stand" bags behind the seats but you cant move the seats back that far...) For those of you into golf you can look at a previous thread I made with photos of me and another golfer with 2 bags (28 clubs total) behind my Gallardo's seats...With those bags we can move BOTH seats ALL the way back!! As carol2020 said golf is very time consuming .....Oh well enough of the golf for now..

·
Registered
1,936 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
I've been golfing since I was very young. Played all four years of high school golf and now on UF's club team. Best score yet was a 66 (6 under).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts