Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got this notice from Frank Mandarano (Car Guy Tour). Looks like Lamborghini is going to be on tonights episode of "The Apprentice":

Just in from our friends at Lamborghini

The hit television show, The Apprentice, produced by Mark Burnett and starring Donald Trump will air Thursday, 25 November at 9PM (check local listings) with a special presentation of Lamborghini products. Sorry, I cant be more descriptive but youll have to watch and find out!

Check it out and look for a mouth watering Lamborghini concept/production car to break cover at the Geneva Auto Show in March.

Happy Thanksgiving,

Frank Mandarano

Tour Guide
Car Guy Tour (www.carguytour.com)

I'll be glued to the tube tonight!!!!

Mike
Jalpa #12071

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Half way through the program and all I have seen is 3minutes of a couple of people driving around Pocono Raceway in Gallardo's. Is this all there is??

·
Registered
51 Posts
yeah that's true, i recoded it too, then clipped it on my computer so all i have left is the lambo part.

-ortiz

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep, my feelings too...

At least it was free advertising for Lambo!!! Maybe it will help generate some more sales for them.

Mike
Jalpa #12071

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
jalpa_mike said:
Yep, my feelings too...

At least it was free advertising for Lambo!!! Maybe it will help generate some more sales for them.

Mike
Jalpa #12071
Do you think that was free? I highly doubt Lamboghini did not pay anything to be in the Apprentice.

If you recorded the show, take a look at the license plate of one of yellow Gallardo, the one with AL 140 plates. That is the same car Valentino drove at the Running of the Bulls.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Season 1 is airing in my country and I did notice a blue diablo in the background when they interviewed one of the contestants in one episode(don't remember which)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts