Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 202 Posts

·
Registered
BMW ///M
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yikes...I hope this doesn't affect my June allocation. My dealer is still waiting for an allocation to fill my Huracan order.

Lamborghini Is Already Nearly Sold Out for 2021

Lamborghini CEO Stephan Winkelmann revealed Friday the Italian supercar maker is nearly sold out for the year, per Automotive News.

Speaking at the Milan Monza Motor Show in Italy, Winkelmann confirmed the brand has sold around 10 months of its production capacity for 2021. That means every Lamborghini built from now until the beginning of November (roughly 3100 cars) already has a buyer lined up waiting to take delivery.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Just by the amount of users in this forum ordering new cars, this isn't surprising. The world is a weird place.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
6,576 Posts
I am not the least bit surprised with the threat of electrification on the horizon and I voiced the admonition repeatedly to get your EVO order in before the allocations dry up. I suspect the next shoe to drop are ADMs with the dwindling allocations........hope, to heck I am wrong!

·
Registered
389 Posts
I am not the least bit surprised with the threat of electrification on the horizon and I voiced the admonition repeatedly to get your EVO order in before the allocations dry up. I suspect the next shoe to drop are ADMs with the dwindling allocations........hope, to heck I am wrong!
Yes, these are the last years of the fun part. Enjoy it while you can.

The CEO basically says: because of regulations we need to reduce loudness, we need to reduce emissions by more than 50% until 2025, there is no physical way of doing it so we'll add batteries and increase weight and kill the sound. and we're investing 1.5 billion EUR for the electrification, which is the biggest investment we're doing.

Sounds like final nail in the coffin.

·
Premium Member
6,576 Posts
we need to reduce loudness, we need to reduce emissions by more than 50% until 2025
Well my friends they have reduced my interest................clouds are on the horizon.

·
Premium Member
1,759 Posts
With how crazy used car prices are right now it makes sense to buy new so I’m sure that is a big part of this

Reactions: 2006m5

·
Registered
64 Posts
Well this is unfortunate. I sent a contact request to multiple dealerships over the past month and have heard nothing back. I guess no Huracan for me.

·
Premium Member
6,576 Posts
Well this is unfortunate. I sent a contact request to multiple dealerships over the past month and have heard nothing back. I guess no Huracan for me.
Have you called the dealerships or simply e-mailed them?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Have you called the dealerships or simply e-mailed them?
Emailed and called. I am trying to get essentially a base RWD huracan evo so I don't know if they have any allocations for those left. If anyone has a particular dealership/salesman they'd recommend, I would appreciate it.

·
Premium Member
6,576 Posts
Emailed and called. I am trying to get essentially a base RWD huracan evo so I don't know if they have any allocations for those left. If anyone has a particular dealership/salesman they'd recommend, I would appreciate it.
I have reached out and will let you know.

·
Registered
Current: SVJ, Pista, Urus, G80 M3 | Previous: 610, 580, Performante, Aventador
1,675 Posts
Canada is bone dry. Nothing available until late 2022.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I ordered a RWD in January, delivery next month, new to the brand coming from Porsche. I am waiting for an allocation for the new 992 GT3 Touring which now I understand will be late this year, as all new GT3 deliveries are pushed back a few months.

My Lamborghini SA called me the other day to let me know delivery status, and we chatted about the STO. I was offered an allocation for a November build and June 22’ delivery.

I received the article on the Unica app about the STO in Viola 30th with silver trim and was very smitten. Well, I am going to take the allocation for the STO and build the identical car, after I told myself I’m too old for cars with wings.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Dang, June of next year. That's a long wait.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I ordered a RWD in January, delivery next month, new to the brand coming from Porsche. I am waiting for an allocation for the new 992 GT3 Touring which now I understand will be late this year, as all new GT3 deliveries are pushed back a few months.

My Lamborghini SA called me the other day to let me know delivery status, and we chatted about the STO. I was offered an allocation for a November build and June 22’ delivery.

I received the article on the Unica app about the STO in Viola 30th with silver trim and was very smitten. Well, I am going to take the allocation for the STO and build the identical car, after I told myself I’m too old for cars with wings.
Wow, those are 2 great cars coming in for you. Congrats. Is the STO supposed to be the SV equivalent for the Huracan? Looking at it, it's very beautiful, but it's a bit more than what I'm comfortable spending.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Similar to the SV/SVJ, track focused but the STO is much more hardcore because it's lighter and RWD.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Most will have more knowledge of the STO equivalent. If I compare to Porsche, I would say it is the GT3 RS. I am just going to start learning about the STO now before I am to put the order in December. My thought is to enjoy the RWD when it arrives, and see if it is already enough car. I am told by the SA that an event will occur in the fall at the Lamborghini experience to be able to drive the STO in person. If it proves to be too raw, then I will politely pass on the allocation.

·
Premium Member
6,576 Posts
i am tired of hearing save the planet...some countrys are still using and will continue to burn coal.
How about a electric powered lambo...what a joke.
That does it, I think I am going to have to sic Greta Thunberg on you........:giggle: 🐶

1 - 20 of 202 Posts