i am so happy to be not the only one who love old lambos posting in the forum
great pics of a stunning car :) .

·
Registered
568 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
Wow! Is that what those cars go for?? 200k?? its cool how the grab handle between the seats is the same on the murci!

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
have you noticed that the 60% of miura for sale are S models and they are less than 30% of the entire production..... :confused:
how many p400 become S in years? i think a lot

·
Registered
31 Posts
This car has the wrong front end. It has an SV front end. The interior material is also incorrect. Wonder what story(ies) this car tells?

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
I to have questions on it, I BID just in case and hit the reserve at 199,000.00, which is cheap if its the real deal. Have left E-mail and recieved no return repsonse from seller, also no VIN...think this is B>S>. :confused:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
aajr said:
This car has the wrong front end. It has an SV front end. The interior material is also incorrect. Wonder what story(ies) this car tells?
Late Miura S's had that front. You can verify this with the factory. The interior is all original. We have all the documentation for the car. It is soooo frickin cool. It is one of the nicer cars we have seen. We would keep the car for our collection but we have to stop at some point! : )

-jt

1 - 11 of 11 Posts