Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Lamborghini Magazine # 03 - do you dare? - 01/2007
English.
Very good condition, never read, few light marks on front and back.

Price: Send me your best offer!
Shipping: from Switzerland, cost TBD

just checking back to see if you have any magazines available referencing a Gallardo??

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, all three issues include the Gallardo, with a bit more focus on the Spyder. The 560 came out after these 3 magazines (2005-2006-2007). Overall, the magazines cover the Murcielago a little more than the Gallardo.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Yes, all three issues include the Gallardo, with a bit more focus on the Spyder. The 560 came out after these 3 magazines (2005-2006-2007). Overall, the magazines cover the Murcielago a little more than the Gallardo.
could you send me a couple pictures of the Cover. Thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The actual covers of all 3 magazines are silver like the one shown above (and in my other posts for magazines 1 and 2).

I will try to get some pictures of the Gallardo coverage inside.

These magazines are quite heavy, about 1 kg (2lbs) each, so shipping is quite pricey. 53$ shipping for 1 book, 63$ for all 3. I can do 200$ for all 3 issues (edition 1, 2, 3) including shipping.

·
Registered
21 Posts
The actual covers of all 3 magazines are silver like the one shown above (and in my other posts for magazines 1 and 2).

I will try to get some pictures of the Gallardo coverage inside.

These magazines are quite heavy, about 1 kg (2lbs) each, so shipping is quite pricey. 53$ shipping for 1 book, 63$ for all 3. I can do 200$ for all 3 issues (edition 1, 2, 3) including shipping.
Best i could do is $150 out the door.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts