Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
did you get your invite from the dealer? didn't know anything was going on this year. I thought lambo was going to have a small presence with no house/lounge.

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
did you get your invite from the dealer? didn't know anything was going on this year. I thought lambo was going to have a small presence with no house/lounge.
Yes, from my dealer. There's a party on Saturday night, it's at the same house that Lambo had in 2019 and I assume they'll have the Countach homage on display.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yes, from my dealer. There's a party on Saturday night, it's at the same house that Lambo had in 2019 and I assume they'll have the Countach homage on display.

my dealer doesn't invite me to anything anymore :cry:

I was there for 2019. its the home with the pool in the back. you parked at a golf course and they shuttled people in. they probably will have the countach on display. 2019 is when they showed off the svj.

any ideas if they are doing anything at the lounge after quail? I thought they held the party on Fridays in the past. the lambo club party is going on sat night too.....

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
my dealer doesn't invite me to anything anymore :cry:

I was there for 2019. its the home with the pool in the back. you parked at a golf course and they shuttled people in. they probably will have the countach on display. 2019 is when they showed off the svj.

any ideas if they are doing anything at the lounge after quail? I thought they held the party on Fridays in the past. the lambo club party is going on sat night too.....
Yup, same house. And I was surprised to see the party is on Saturday instead of Friday, it usually happens after Quail but I assume due to COVID they've moved it. It's also between 6:30p - 9:30p, I remember the last party started around 8pm and ran into the night.

The lounge will be open on Friday but there's nothing planned according to the invite I received.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yup, same house. And I was surprised to see the party is on Saturday instead of Friday, it usually happens after Quail but I assume due to COVID they've moved it. It's also between 6:30p - 9:30p, I remember the last party started around 8pm and ran into the night.

The lounge will be open on Friday but there's nothing planned according to the invite I received.
Thanks for the info. Actually, I got my homes and dates mixed up. 2018 was the one with the pool. 2019 was the one right on the golf course.

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the info. Actually, I got my homes and dates mixed up. 2018 was the one with the pool. 2019 was the one right on the golf course.
The 2019 home was on the water which sucked because it got misty and cold. They also had the second house for parking and shuttle buses. Same setup this year.

·
Registered
12 Posts
The 2019 home was on the water which sucked because it got misty and cold. They also had the second house for parking and shuttle buses. Same setup this year.
yes I heard the 2019 home got cold for the party. I wasn't able to make it to the party that year, just visited the home/lounge, but it was during the day.

looks like you lucked out. my spies tell me that there is a severely restricted guest count this year probably because of everything going on. dealers got a very limited supply of tickets from corporate. historically, the party has been on Friday's after Quail, but this year they split it into (2) parties on both Friday and Saturday nights. its probably easier to get into the pagani party lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.