Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So to set the scene, I've spoken with many members and been on lots of different forums some a solution to a Lamborghini e-gear problem. I've the software installed and now it's a case of getting a newer interface working with the software, if it's at all possible?! So after many days on the phone with various companies, I decided to take the plunge and buy a Actia PassThru+ XS 2G interface to try and work with Lamborghini LaRa 7.0 software.

Firstly, I wondering whether anybody had actually worked out the custom pinout for this interface as it's the 25 way D-type connector (See attached pictures) The Custom pinout is to get an Actia Basic XS interface working as per the factory setup. So thanks to all of the people that have spent many hours/days testing.

I've already pinned out the cable that comes with the interface and that's pretty much a one-to-one mapping, so I'm more than happy doing that, I'm just a little unsure to J1850 PWM+,PWM-, VPW and K2 etc

If somebody could help translate the various protocols into the work that has already been completed, that would be a massive help?

Attachments

·
Vendor
2,385 Posts
Did you ever get this figured out?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Jason,

I had to buy a XS 1G directly from Lamborghini in order to get thing working. However, I'm now struggling to get the software working again without a valid license or someway of activating it.

Are you any further forward?

·
Registered
335 Posts
Hi Jason,

I had to buy a XS 1G directly from Lamborghini in order to get thing working. However, I'm now struggling to get the software working again without a valid license or someway of activating it.

Are you any further forward?

Can you send me a copy of the software? I should be able to get it working assuming that activation doesnt involve the downloading of any core files.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts