System weights 12 lbs. 51lbs weight saving than the OEM exhaust system
3" piping
THIS EXHAUST SYSTEM IS LOUD!
FITS ALL Huracan LP610 and LP580 Model Years
Price is $1200

Email me [email protected]

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
Any exhaust options for the EVO coming anytime soon?

Registered

Premium Member
I can't imagine evo getting any better, it is already top. loud, powerful and cool.
No argument, well expressed. Point, set, match..........

EVO is already a straight pipe, isn't it? how can that be improved?
Great question.:unsure:

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
EVO is already a straight pipe, isn't it? how can that be improved?
I am pretty sure it is not straight pipes, and trust me it can sound louder & deeper. I have heard the new Akrapovic side by side with the stock and it is quite a difference. My 580 with race exhaust sounds better than my EVO. Don't get me wrong I am not complaining just pointing out facts. I probably could be satisfied with the stock exhaust if I had no options, I just need to drive it more before making that decision. The Akrapovic is still not available so I will have some time to decide.

Registered
I am pretty sure it is not straight pipes,

Look at the video .. at 2:36 he is taking out the stock exhaust. You can clearly see the "straight pipe" and the other pipe that leads to the muffler and then to the exhaust tips.

The straight pipe exhaust is also the reason why we see the glowing "enging outlet" (at night) when we look in the exhaust.

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis

Look at the video .. at 2:36 he is taking out the stock exhaust. You can clearly see the "straight pipe" and the other pipe that leads to the muffler and then to the exhaust tips.

The straight pipe exhaust is also the reason why we see the glowing "enging outlet" (at night) when we look in the exhaust.
You're right Leon, I just thought it would have sounded more raw & louder with straight pipes.

Vendor
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You all are 100% correct about the HP and EVO system being a straight pipe system with the valves open. I have stated this multiple times before.
But I have requests in the past to supply a system for a HO / EVO so I just cater to the demand.

Premium Member
^^Sounds amazing!

Premium Member
^^Big Smile!

Premium Member
I have a general question you may or may not be able to answer why does Lamborghini approve of the Akrapovic exhaust but not the Ryft? What is it about the Ryft? Is it that Ryft could potentially cause engine problems?

Registered
Does this retain the valved system? Will it be relatively quiet when in Strada mode? Also, let me know if you're selling the wing lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts