Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I'm Terrance owner of Foreign Domestic Import. We are a new company based out of Los Angeles, CA. We specialize in performance and cosmetic upgrades. We also provide OEM and aftermarket parts for all things Lamborghini. The last car we built is a 2018 Lamborghini Huracan Performannte spec'd with beautiful Nero Nemesis paint. This particular car was outfitted with an a ton of aftermarket parts. We started with an FI Exhaust full system including headers, exhaust (first in the world to do this setup on a perf), new titanium hardware, Nitron lock washers, Exhaust header wrap, gold heat resistant tape for the firewall, an annual maintenance including oil change, coolant flush, and to top it off a tune from VF Engineering. The car gained some HP paired with the tune, but so much more emotion and throttle response. Definitely my favorite Lamborghini to date. Besides an SVJ. Thanks for taking the time to read my post. For more content follow @ForeignDomesticImport on instagram.
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Hood Vehicle

Car Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Wheel

Crankset Bicycle tire Wheel Automotive tire Bicycle frame

The whole motor came out for the header installation. I will post more pictures and sound clips.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
What a cool looking project! The exhaust looks fantastic!

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Definitely a beautiful product from FI. Have you thought of modifying your Evo?
Absolutely........hard not to that seems like a killer mod. Do you know any reliable shop close to the Austin/Georgetown Texas area?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts