Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Huracan Spyder LP-610
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

Name is KP and new to this forum and also new owner to a 2016 Lamborghini Huracan Spyder LP-610.

Looking forward to being involved with the discussions and giving you me feedback/info for topics.

Hoping you all could help me right off the bat.When I purchased the car was told Lamborghini provided a extended warranty which could be added every year and it now seems it’s a program they don’t have currently.

Tried searching the forum to see what warranties are worth getting but wasn’t able to search for it. Which one(s) do you recommend for 3rd party warranty? Would like one that will cover the car bumper to bumper and avoid any high costly things that hopefully do not occur.

The Huracan currently has 7450 miles and is a 2016. Hope you all could guide me in the right direction to learn about a few or one you have experienced and gives you that peace of mind and covers all issues.

Look forward to hearing from the forum members, thanks!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Great looking car. When purchasing a warranty, it is only as good as the company that backs it. If its not a warranty through Lamborghini or represented by a Lamborghini dealer, I would check them out very well. If that third party company goes out of business, so does the company paying your warranty claims. It cost more to use a Lambo warranty but for good reasons. Just my .02 worth.

Mike

·
Registered
2013 Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4
48 Posts
Congrats! I was considering that car prior. So mine came with a warranty through cornerstone united...seems like they cover a pretty good amount; might be worth it to check them out. In terms of use; luckily have not needed it. Hope that helps

1 - 4 of 4 Posts