Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,
Looking to buy my first Lamborghini. I was wondering if anyone here may have the Lamborghini Huracan EVO options price list?

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,843 Posts
Lambo2018 will have it, he is the websites Documentarian!

·
Premium Member
2,180 Posts
If you convert the prices on the sheet I put up they are very close to the option prices I just paid. Also here is prices for options on my new build

Reactions: Dokutah and Rcasa20

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,833 Posts
Lambo2018 will have it, he is the websites Documentarian!
Russ I posted in his other thread (post #2) but it wasn't clear he meant AWD:

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,833 Posts
OP, simple, ask your SA for an AWD option pricing list.

Reactions: Milazzo

·
Premium Member
18,843 Posts
If you convert the prices on the sheet I put up they are very close to the option prices I just paid. Also here is prices for options on my new build
View attachment 299548
You are going to be very happy you got the gloss black bumper & diffuser. It really adds a nice finish to the rear end. I was on the fence, so glad I went for it.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,833 Posts
I contacted my SA and he kindly provided an EVO AWD option pricing list. Many thanks to Chase Winslow at the Charlotte Lamborghini dealership!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18,843 Posts
I can't believe how many colors are on that option list that I have never heard of, and disappointed to see that colored seat belts are still N/A for Spyders. Thanks Albert!

·
Premium Member
2,180 Posts
Yea thanks for that, even when I sat with SA going over everything it didnt show all those options. Like there was no option for Dark Chrome, I see it on the configurator now but was not listed when I ordered. Going to see if I can add that now

Reactions: Rcasa20

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,833 Posts
Welcome! On this forum collectively we are a force to be reckoned with. ;)

Reactions: 2006m5

·
Premium Member
1,149 Posts
I contacted my SA and he kindly provided an EVO AWD option pricing list. Many thanks to Chase Winslow at the Charlotte Lamborghini dealership!
I don’t understand why they charge different amounts for the same thing on different cars. I thought that is what a different base MSRP is for.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts