Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dear Huracan Owners,

We are excited to present to you one of the new products we have been developing for the Huracan.

DCTMS Carbonfiber Air Vent Caps

Installation DIY courtesy of CousinDucky

Our Carbonfiber Air Vent Caps are:

- 3D CNC Cut For Precise Fitment
- Made of Real Carbonfiber
- Snap Over OEM Air Vents
- Preapplied 3m tape for easy installation

This development rectifies the issue of having to remove your air vents (which may cause damage to your nappa leather), and doing a core exchange for a carbon conversion air vent set.

MSRP: $1199.00 + Shipping for the set!

Please feel free to PM, email, or post in this thread with any questions you may have.

For exact pricing shipped, please PM or email us with a zip code or address.

Installation photos will come early next week

And YES if ordered by the end of next week, they will arrive to your door before Christmas :)

Thank you for viewing

Best Regards,

DCTMS // Josh V.
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can you make them in forged carbon?
We do not have the forged carbon material, we utilize a 3k 2x2 carbon weave for all our products. Majority of the aftermarket carbon aero kits and pieces are made in this same weave.

---

As promised here is an installation teaser shown on one of our clients local H.

\

Best Regards,

DCTMS // Josh V.
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
Very nice! Would go good with my new steering wheel.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very nice! Would go good with my new steering wheel.

Beautiful wheel, we are also in that line of work. Our vent caps would match very nicely and we can have them to you before christmas ;). Please email or PM with a shipping address if you are interested in pricing

Best Regards,

DCTMS // Josh V.
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

We at DCTMS wanted to wish everyone Happy Holiday!

We will be having holiday specials until the end of the month, please contact us for more information

Best Regards,

DCTMS // Josh V.
[email protected]

·
Registered
112 Posts
They look nice and good craftsmanship getting those angles right. The vents on the car are the only thing I don't like about the Hurucan. It's like they designed the entire car, and then someone from the back said 'damn, we forgot to add air vents' so they just slapped four of them on top of the dash.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They look nice and good craftsmanship getting those angles right. The vents on the car are the only thing I don't like about the Hurucan. It's like they designed the entire car, and then someone from the back said 'damn, we forgot to add air vents' so they just slapped four of them on top of the dash.
Thank you for the honest feedback, we do appreciate it.

We do agree that the air vents along with some other plasticy looking pieces do look out of place in such a unique and elegant interior. We do however, hope that our carbon vents along with the other products we have planned for next year, do make their presence in the car more enjoyable :)

Best Regards,

DCTMS // Josh V.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
15,867 Posts
I agree! I love those CF vents, they will make a HUGE difference on the interior. I have them on my wish list. Right now the wife has cut me off, but I am sure things will change once we get through these holidays.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Happy Feb 1st!

Cherish your loved one (the Lamborghini :evil:) with the perfect Valentines Day Gift!

All PM's and emails replied!

Best Regards,

DCTMS // Josh V.
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Arancia Borealis the color is :)

But what do you do against the sun being reflected and blending the driver due to the shiny surface. Don't get me wrong, they look really good, but many owners complained about this issue and Lambo then changed from silver to matte black or matte FC ones. What about a more satin CF finish ?

This is why my Spyder (first release version) does have a little strange combination (small FC package): the air vents and paddle shifters are matte FC but the door handles clear coated FC with a shiny finish. Today, all FC parts do have matte finish.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Arancia Borealis the color is :)

But what do you do against the sun being reflected and blending the driver due to the shiny surface. Don't get me wrong, they look really good, but many owners complained about this issue and Lambo then changed from silver to matte black or matte FC ones. What about a more satin CF finish ?

This is why my Spyder (first release version) does have a little strange combination (small FC package): the air vents and paddle shifters are matte FC but the door handles clear coated FC with a shiny finish. Today, all FC parts do have matte finish.
Good Eye, you are correct!

In regards to the matte carbon, I do have a pending order on a set. We will be carrying both glossy and matte carbon here. I will post up some photos once the matte set is completed. The finish sheen should be very similiar to dry carbon.

Thank you for the info on the FC. I do hope one day we will be able to offer this finish

Best Regards,

DCTMS // Josh V.
[email protected]

1 - 20 of 70 Posts