Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,

Most of you probably know by now (based on my many threads) that I have been configuring my EVO AWD now. I am trying to see if Ambient Light Package is worth it or total waste? I see that in threads some people dislike it and some people like it (majority dislike).
I tired searching for some YouTube videos in hope of finding something on the package but nothing, so decided to turn to you all :)

Note: I have an Audi with ambient package and it is awesome!!

-Aman

·
Premium Member
1,981 Posts
You are going to have many questions, why not just keep them in your build thread? But yes great in my Audi RS5 but a waste in Evo

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,499 Posts
Don't waste your money.

Reactions: amandeep18feb

·
Premium Member
17,499 Posts
There are videos of it being reviewed on YouTube.

·
Premium Member
17,499 Posts
I saw it in a couple videos doing a full review of the EVO and somewhere towards the middle or end they show the ambient lighting which is really subtle and unimpressive. That was one of the reasons I didn’t spec it, but then several owners with it said it was a waste of money.. if I can find one I’ll put up the link. You might have to see it in person to decide for yourself.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I saw it in a couple videos doing a full review of the EVO and somewhere towards the middle or end they show the ambient lighting which is really subtle and unimpressive. That was one of the reasons I didn’t spec it, but then several owners with it said it was a waste of money.. if I can find one I’ll put up the link. You might have to see it in person to decide for yourself.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,584 Posts
OP, here you go and only $54.99......... :giggle:

·
Premium Member
17,499 Posts
OP, here you go and only $54.99......... :giggle:

That’s pretty funny, but sounds about right.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts