·
Registered
3,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
2011 LP560-4 Spyder / Blu Fontus
277 Posts
So is that also like announcing - "Zero depreciation for fully gas powered Lamborghini's beginning in 2024"

Well, maybe not Zero, but you get what I mean.......

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hybrid Lamborghini? All electric Lamborghini? The V10's and V12's will be collectable. They will hold if not increase in value.

·
Registered
277 Posts
The Euro market was relaxed in emission standards in comparison w/ the U.S. but it seems it has gone the other way around now with Euro 7 to supposedly go into effect by 2025. I bet U.S. exotic manufacturers (what?) like SSC could like that. Maybe we'll see an 'entry level' little brother to the Tuatara, NOT a hybrid, to compete with the Euro Hybrids. Hmmmmm........ well, unless in all the madness Sippy Cup Joe jumps on board too.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I guess it would be sacrilegious and/or inconceivable for any of them (Lambo, Ferrari, McLaren, Aston, etc.) to move, or build a Factory in the USA to keep building REAL cars ?? or maybe our day is not too far off either......

·
Registered
808 Posts
The Mclaren Artura is doing it in a good way, no reserve gear to save weight and the motor only powers to the rear. awd isn't needed, I will never return my gallardo to awd.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts