Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I purchased it with the hopes of installing it in a 2013 Gallardo Spider but then the car sold to a higher offer than the offer I had made. (If I don't sell the gearbox and shifter I will, someday, find another Gallardo and install this gearbox.)

For reference, data I've seen shows only 59 Manual LP Gallardos were sold in the U.S. and only ONE SPYDER and 3 Performente Spyders......so you can see just how rare the manual gearbox is for these cars.

This listing is for the Lamborghini Gallardo shifter and two shift cables and the actuator. Gerbox is NOT included but is available separately.

The shifter alone costs $6,669.63 and is NO LONGER AVAILABLE FROM LAMBORGHINI......MAKING THIS A TRULY RARE PART.

NOTE: In the last couple of years parts to convert Ferraris to manual (355, 360, 430, 575) have more than tripled in price and are now nearly impossible to find. So it is just a matter of time before these Lamborghini parts become truly unobtainable and super expensive. As you know, Lamborghini made very few late model Gallardos with manual shifters so these are far more rare than comparable Ferrari parts.

The Two Cables cost $589.23 and $557.38 from Lamborghini.

The Actuator you see in the photos is $1841.67 and I don't believe that price includes the additional parts you need and see in the photo

That's $10,427.83 for the shifter, cables and actuator from Lamborghini.....if you could actually get the parts.

If you have a Performante, Last Generation Gallardo or other special Gallardo....or Hurrican you want to convert to a manual gearbox, this is a deal and you are not likely to find these parts anywhere else.
Now you can finally have a manual gearbox installed in your Gallardo with factory parts.
BUYER PAYS FOR ALL SHIPPING COSTS. In person pick-up welcome!

I also have a manual gearbox for sale. Price on inquiry.

Attachments

·
Registered
108 Posts
$6000. You cant be for real

·
Registered
108 Posts
A full swap is $15k - $20k. You're out of your mind if you think this is $10k worth of parts.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A full swap is $15k - $20k. You're out of your mind if you think this is $10k worth of parts.
You are the expert so do the community a favor. You post links to where you can get my parts for less. As they say, action speaks louder than words so lets see it GoatPuncher

·
Registered
108 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
First, that's not a package of all parts that I have here. Second, that's over in Austria. Third, that's a great deal so buy it. Fourth, if you have a problem I guess you'll have to work it out with a shop in Austria. Fifth, you'll have to pay cutoms import duties on ~$4000 worth of auto parts.

A year ago you could buy 360 Ferrari manual shift parts and now they are all gone. So the only part you found is over in Austria? You can't find any in North America? I guess that makes these parts rare.

Frankly, my parts look better. But what you are saying is if I buy that part I then have a monopoly on these parts? Or if someone buys in Europe there are no more and none in North America. This is my price. I can wait. Sticks are getting rarer and demand is going up....most obviously in the Ferrari and Aston Martin community and I would hope the Lamborghini community has hard care sports car enthusiasts as well who prefer to shift their cars themselves.

Are you a Buyer or are just here because you have nothing better to do? Maybe when you list your Gallardo folks should start listing all the Gallardos around the world that are cheaper than yours?

Bottom line: This is my price. If someone wants to convert their Gallardo to a manual I have the parts to do so and they can inspect the parts in person before purchasing them.

We have a free market economy. You don't like my price then don't buy what I am selling. That simple.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Dont get so worked up over someone pointing out that you're charging nearly double the normal price for these. People act like manual gallardos are so much more rare than they actually are.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dont get so worked up over someone pointing out that you're charging nearly double the normal price for these. People act like manual gallardos are so much more rare than they actually are.
Double? A company in Germany is charging nearly $4k and they are not including all the parts I am which are not insignificant parts cost-wise and the buyer has to pay import duties and find the other part they need for this to all work.

How many manual gearboxes are for sale in the U.S. now and how many automatics are for sale? There are many many more paddle shift cars and the manuals are getting a premium.

How many second get Gallardos have manual gearboxes? Even far fewer.

If you walk in to Pep Boys, where the do price matching, and say you found the same item for less....... in Austria. Ya think they are going to price match?

Bottom line is the bottom line. My parts are too expensive for you so move along and get your parts from someone else. Or do you just have extra time on your hands to harass Sellers over items you are not even a buyer for?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts