Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Check out this sweet Lamborghini Gallardo that was filmed! What are your views on the Yellow, and Black Spec? Also any feedback on the video would be appreciated, for example any suggestions. Thank you, and enjoy!

LINK POSTED BELOW

Thank you to Stoyan79 for the help.

·
Registered
176 Posts
That is a neat idea, I did not think about doing that to the front bumper

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,196 Posts
Beautiful car and very nicely done video. I can't think of any way to improve on it.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Cool. Was waiting on close-up of side badge near front, couldn't make it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,196 Posts

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Check out this sweet Lamborghini Gallardo that was filmed! What are your views on the Yellow, and Black Spec? Also any feedback on the video would be appreciated, for example any suggestions. Thank you, and enjoy!

LINK POSTED BELOW

Thank you to Stoyan79 for the help.
What is the aftermarket badge placed on the passenger wing? Cost? Any weblinks to buy one? Kinda looks cool and wouldn't mind trying one to see how it looks (assuming it uses removable 3M tape or similar).

·
Registered
430 Posts
Yeah, the badge looks interesting. Can't decide if I like fender badges on these cars. They look good on F cars. What is the design and where did it come from

Re Video. Not crazy about the music. Also, IMHO the music vs exhaust mix needs to favor the exhaust sounds more. I like the video scenes but the transition from one to the next is too hard and abrupt.

Overall.....Nicely done.

And I do like the black and yellow combination. With the black roof and engine cover, my favorite viewing angle is from above and behind. Shows the contrast nicely. I too like your bumper paint treatment and I also like the subtle black stripe on the side. I've been thinking of something like that on my balloon white SE

All the above and $5.00 will get you a plain coffee at Starbucks...Maybe

Steve

·
Registered
430 Posts
Been thinking about the music. It just doesn't fit for me. Lamborghinis are high energy "in your face" cars. I'd want the music to follow that idea. Maybe instrumental music so the lyrics don't get in the way of the point of the video....the car. Not a music expert so no suggestion....I listen to '60s surf rock and car tunes:eek:

Steve

1 - 17 of 17 Posts