Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is an aftermarket carbon fiber rear spoiler and base plate from a 2005 Lamborghini Gallardo. It is in great shape, the baseplate is black. It was removed to take the car back to stock. Located in Colorado, can ship at buyers expense.

SOLD

Please let me know if you have any questions.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,195 Posts
Any pictures of it on the car?
That would help. It appears that the upper wing is attached to the stock wing? Does the entire thing still go up at speeds? Or is that all stationary?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't have any pictures of the wing on the car. I have a larger wing on my car with the same setup now. It is stationary, it does not move up and down with the standard wing.

·
Registered
168 Posts
dimensions

Can you give me dimensions? The posts height? Wing dimensions? I assume the posts fit in the SL slots since I have an 08 SL with a short wing? Does the wing have any imperfections or scratches?

Thanks

·
Registered
45 Posts
Can you give me dimensions? The posts height? Wing dimensions? I assume the posts fit in the SL slots since I have an 08 SL with a short wing? Does the wing have any imperfections or scratches?

Thanks
garyst - you looking to sell your OEM SL wing, let me know! :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Thanks
The wing is 48" from tip to tip. The holes in the baseplate are inset approximately 5 1/4" from each end. Post height at the rear is 3 1/2", at the front is 2 1/4". Hope that helps!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Thanks
Also, no imperfections in the carbon fiber. There is a small amount of wear in the clear coat from being on the car, but it's just surface and would come straight out if buffed/detailed, just like any other clear coat on a car.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
so the black matches the black on the G? is this wing bigger than the SL wing? thanks!
Yes, black paint matches perfectly. It's about the same size (width) as the SL wing I have on the car now, but the SL wing sits higher.

·
Registered
168 Posts
dimensions

Your dimensions state that it is 3 1/2" high on the posts, how high does the wing sit measuring from the bottom of the black baseplate? I'm concerned if it bisects the view as seen through the rear view mirror/rear window.

I'm interested but the posts at 5 1/2" don't match the SL posts position which are about 8" inside from the edge of the base. I'm trying see how it would look on my car, maybe even a picture of the wing next to you taller SL wing on the car.

Also, the photos don't show if it has the 3rd brake light, does it (since it is the law in California)?

Thanks.

·
Registered
168 Posts
garyst - you looking to sell your OEM SL wing, let me know! :D
Maxspeed, I will be willing to sell the OEM short wing if I find a replacement, I will PM you when that happens. Gary

1 - 15 of 15 Posts