Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a set of Gallardo Cassiopeia Wheels and Tires for sale in Gloss Black. 8.5x19 front and 11x19 rear wheels. These wheels also include the center caps. These wheels have some marks on them as seen in the photos. Tires are Pirelli P-Zero Corsas sizes 235/35/19 Front and 295/30/19 Rears. D.O.T. on this set is 2009.The tires on them are pretty old and have been sitting. They come with the set at no cost. I can also remove them if you dont want them. Make me an offer. Id like to get these out of my garage.

Here is the link to the photos of the wheels.
https://wheelsforsale.shutterfly.com/

I am located in Los Angeles and can ship to continental US via UPS ground.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lets just say 3000 for each set as a guess. But obviously I'm open to offers as I don't know what they are actually worth.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Like I said before I don't know what they are worth. I just put a number out there because you have to post a price on classifieds. Honestly I'm pretty flexible on the price. They were trade ins from a set of wheels I put on a customers car.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Yea I'm tryin to sell my set also for $1500

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Yea I'm tryin to sell my set also for $1500
They are hard to sell unless you find someone bringing a car back to stock to sell and they are keeping their high dollar wheels to put on another car.... Trust me, I was in your same shoes....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts