Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mpower did u do that on a cricket machine?
or u have a pro machine.
I would say my cutter is more "pro" than a cricket but based on what I know about vinyl cutters, I wouldn't call it a true pro cutter. Its a 28" SC2 from USCutter. Works pretty good now but quite a bit of work to get it set up properly.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
The door art looks sharp, and the Gallardo ain't bad either.

Reactions: MPow3r

Registered
Very nice touch. I bought a cricket once and took it back. It would be nice to have a good one. What do they cost

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Very nice touch. I bought a cricket once and took it back. It would be nice to have a good one. What do they cost
I got mine an SC2 from USCutter which is a stand cutter and I would say a step above a Cricut, they offer all ranges and prices. However, mine was not functioning properly right out of the box and required quite a bit of setup and tinkering to finally get going but since then it has worked pretty well. They are not cheap and just like anything, you can spend just about as much as you want on one. I have actually heard good things about the Cricut, you may have just got a bad one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.