Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does any body know of a lamborghini repair shop that has a frame jig. the countach i have some suspension damage i need repaired. i want too get it cheked from shop who has proper specs

·
Registered
52 Posts
herck said:
does any body know of a lamborghini repair shop that has a frame jig. the countach i have some suspension damage i need repaired. i want too get it cheked from shop who has proper specs
You've contacted us about this. It's standard racing car spaceframe repair that we've done many times. I've never seen factory specifications for what you need repaired. We have a straight chassis we can measure off of. If we do the repair it will be perfect.

Wil

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks will its not much damage, the car hit a curb so its probably bent were the lower controll arm sits on frame no frame shift just needs a small pull on the lower frame tube were tire hit frame.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Hitting a curb doesn't disturb the chassis at all, I'm on the race track with my car every second month, the only damage I had so far was a bad uniball of the lower suspension arm and when I spinned on the Adria Race Track I crashed over the curbs the steering column has moved, unscrew it and moved back was all what was needed.
The frame is strong enough to handle this.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hello raymond not shure how it happened but frame is out some how. i bought a new hub holder and new contoll arms becuase they were destroyed when we started putting suspension back together the wheel was sitting closer to the wheel well. so we try to adjust controll arms that didnt help so it has to be some type of frame damage.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts